• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me again now if I didn't reply you!(news about VSF's watches)

tfmacky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
UK
Hi Lucy
i ordered 2 watches from you in March you have one watch ready for me zf tudor black bay 58 but i am still waiting for ZZF submariner
i dont think its a good time to by a submariner so need to order another watch from you which is available now
can you reply to my mail so i can place the new order with you please
I will send you another email today
Thanks
Tim

clock2

Horology Curious
27/5/21
Hello Members - Did anyone heard from Lucy in the last two-three weeks. I think Lucy is again away and not responding. Hope all is well with him! Appreciate any feedbacks. Thank you!

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Lucy is responding to emails now. She hasn’t been well and has been busy dealing with the consequences of the raids and delays in getting watches ( and responses ) from the factories. I had an email update from her today and I expect she is working through responding to many other members as well…..

clock2

Horology Curious
27/5/21
Lucy is responding to emails now. She hasn’t been well and has been busy dealing with the consequences of the raids and delays in getting watches ( and responses ) from the factories. I had an email update from her today and I expect she is working through responding to many other members as well…..

Thank you!

tfmacky

25/12/19
UK
that's completely unacceptable this is the fourth week i have emailed her since her last reply 3 months ago i just want her to post me a watch i have already accepted and paid (for 6 months ago)and change my order for my second watch (also paid for 6 months ago ) as its no longer available or ask for a refund as i am loosing patience now

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
I'm in the same boat, no update for more than a month and I wonder why isn't she able to update our progress. COVID and the raids made it worse but still it's quite a bad feeling when your dealer simply disappears. I would ask for a refund and would consider another dealer for my next purchase.

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
OK. what happens is you NEED TO TAKE VITAMIN D... take 10,000 IU a DAY, EVERY DAY. Do it!

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Extended email response delays for everyone it seems. I just hope she is ok… if anyone hears from her, please update us all here.

guill

26/11/15
… if anyone hears from her, please update us all here.

After repeatedly asking for a refund for over 3.5 months, I got an email from Lucy this morning.
She said it would be difficult to refund my money with Paypal, that it's very hard to get money out of Paypal in China in 2021, and it's a problem not only for her, but for all dealers.
:confused:

So I need to keep waiting for my refund, which sucks tremendously.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
At least you are in contact with her now. The raids have played havoc with everything. I have a VSF Omega sea master 300 that I may never get repaired now if there are no spares parts available from VSF. That could end up being a lost cause. I guess it’s something we all need to be prepared for when dabbling in this area. It’s not like it’s legit retail with security and accountability…. You play.. you pay as they say !

mikime88

Looking Around
17/7/21
Hi Lucy,

Hope you are feeling better. Can you please provide an update on my order for 2 watches, which have already been paid for. The last email from you was on June 27th. This is Michael from Australia. Email is [email protected]. I will send you another email. Thanks

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Yes, last month I received my VSF from here, was on order for 7 weeks. Just email her again, she will respond.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Sent two queries on order update for my PP5726 within the last 6 weeks, no answer. Watch ordered early June.

Although I understand the chaos that raids have bring to TDs and the rep market in general and the fact Lucy has now a little daughter to take care of, I do not understand why you would let customers in the dark. Bit disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhoti

28/2/21
Received 1 of 2 watches order from April, quick replies during payment procedures( every day) and then when 1st watch was sent in Mid July. No reply to any other email so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk