• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me again now if I didn't reply you!(news about VSF's watches)

asyncd

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/7/18
I paid the money on 9/9. After that, I was informed that I received the money from Lucy. Since then, Lucy hasn't responded. I have sent some emails but no replies. I think she is busy because of her daughter's health problems. However, I would like you to reply to the email. I am very anxious.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I paid 04/06, got QC (rejected) 04/08 since radio silence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hi Lucy
Happy mid autum festival to you and family hope you are safe and well. Please reply for payment received status for Breitling when you can please. Hope to hear from you very soon.

Best regards Jim from Australia

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Lucy replied to me today and asked me to write a quick message on here saying that I got an update, that she'll be in touch with everyone, but she's still working through the backlog and "she thinks she can finish all these overdue work in Sep"

Full disclosure, this is part of a double order going back to the 20th May. She's just rejected the 4th 5164a (ZF) she's gotten for me, so hopefully #5 or #6 will be the lucky one that passes her tests,:bless:

After the delays with the first order (CNY & several raids), I didn't expect it to take this long, but c'est la vie, all good things are worth waiting for I guess, and there's always M2M in the meantime:eek:hwell:

:goodluck:

Last edited:

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
I also got an email from Lucy, she said she can now resume work and would provide me an update of the watch in 2 hours.

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Yeah she got me an update, the watch was sent to the watchsmith for fixes. I approved the new QC so the watch should arrive soon.

mercurio007

I understand that in this game we need patience but it is not acceptable that to get an answer we need to send 5 emails in 20 days and not get answers, I don’t expect the amazon speed but that of aliexpress at least and to be able to communicate mainly

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Well it is already brutally hard to get any sort of answer from Lucy in normal times, imagine during holidays….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
I got my watch, but its running second is skipping beats for a majority of the time. It's quite obvious too so I think I'll have to send it back, damn.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I got my watch, but its running second is skipping beats for a majority of the time. It's quite obvious too so I think I'll have to send it back, damn.

Get it serviced locally and agree with her a compensation. Sending it back is high risk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iceman1987

Looking Around
5/2/21
I got yesterday contact from her. She promised to send the first of 2 watches tomorrow. The timegraph looked excellent. Purchase was made in april this year...

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
I got yesterday contact from her. She promised to send the first of 2 watches tomorrow. The timegraph looked excellent. Purchase was made in april this year...

I never knew she had a timegraph service? I'm trying to send a watch back to her but no response.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hello Lucy
looking for updates and hope you have seen my emails for my Breitling and IWC. Hope for good news in white dial omega as well.
hope you are well and can respond this week.

Jim from Australia