• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me again now if I didn't reply you!(news about VSF's watches)

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Hello everyone. How is Lucy's reply time during this last weeks?

I ordered a couple of watches from her (VSF Aqua Terra and OMF Speedmaster) with the National Day Holliday. Transfered the funds on Oct.20th and still haven't gotten QC pictures.

I usually order watches one at a time and know Lucy usually takes some time to answer, but I don't think it has ever been this long.

On her last email, on Oct.28th, she mentioned COVID is rising again in China and hampering the factories production volume. No news since then. Does anyone know if it is still the case?

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21

I ordered a couple of watches from her (VSF Aqua Terra and OMF Speedmaster) with the National Day Holliday. Transfered the funds on Oct.20th and still haven't gotten QC pictures.

I usually order watches one at a time and know Lucy usually takes some time to answer, but I don't think it has ever been this long.

On her last email, on Oct.28th, she mentioned COVID is rising again in China and hampering the factories production volume. No news since then. Does anyone know if it is still the case?
I sent money August 25, have yet to even get QC pictures. Everyone says to be patient but I'm getting worried all over again. She emailed about lockdowns but that was 3 weeks ago. No reply to any of my 5 emails.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
the situation of COVID-19 in GuangZhou turned very bad from the begin of Nov,
many new cases came out in GuangZhou in recent weeks,many areas were cordoned off in recent weeks,

the market was blocked about 2~3 weeks already too,

let me tell you the situation first,

all shops and offices in the market were closed now,but most factories are working still,

they can't release watches in the market now,but they can send watches to dealers via express delivery still,

they release watches slower than usual,if the watch have problem which need send back to replace another new one,
it's much more slower and troublesome than usual also,

for some factories,they maybe will stop release watches or stop accept replace watches suddenly in this period of time,
so it's a hard and special time in GuangZhou now indeed,

but most factories can accept orders now still,just release watches slower than usual,
my watchsmith have to closed his office in the market,but I can send watches to my watchsmith's home,
to let him deal with watches for me in his home,clean dust,adjust the movement,deal with QC problems,etc,
my post man told me shipping is normal still,but at before,everyday,he can send packages out,
now,he send packages out 2~3 times a week,

yes,caused by the COVID-19 situation now,made my life was chaotic in these weeks,can't work well too,
but from this week,I already can use most my time to reply emails now,for the emails I missed before,
I will reply them asap,if you didn't get my reply,please send me new email now,I can reply you in time for sure now,

real sorry for the delay,and real hope this bad situation of GuangZhou can turn better soon,so I can finish all these orders asap.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
I sent money August 25, have yet to even get QC pictures. Everyone says to be patient but I'm getting worried all over again. She emailed about lockdowns but that was 3 weeks ago. No reply to any of my 5 emails.
Sorry for let you worried,friend,I never forget your order,
yes,your Omega is ok to ship already,I finished all QC and test work of it for you already,so just waiting that PP now,
the PP from ZF is real very troublesome,it's a nice watch with good quality,
but I think many members know that ZF's QC is real not good,for the white dial of it,I replaced 2 times for you again in recent 2 weeks,
for some different QC problems,in this hard of time,ZF release watches once time a week,so I just want to get a better one for you,
in this week,maybe I can get the third one of it,no matter whether this one can pass my QC and test,I will take QC pics of it for you first,
to let you know it and don't worry,if it can pass my QC and test this time,I will finish the rest work and send them to you on next week,

I will check my emails and reply you today.

Regards
Lucy

• Wow
Reactions: clk168

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13

Oh,friend,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,

yes,the situation of COVID-19 in GuangZhou is very bad in Nov,

after you send the payment,I ordered them for you later at once,but the situation of COVID-19 in GuangZhou made the market was blocked suddenly,when my watchsmith was working in his office,he got the notification of the market,let him leave at once,
he even don't have enough time to get this tools and all watches out in time,

I have about 15 watches in his office for clean dust,adjust the movement,etc which can't get back in recent 2 weeks,
until 2~3 days ago,then he found a chance to get them back,but the market was closed still,

after you send the payment,in fact,I got all of them back about a week later,
after QC,that VSF's Omega is no problem,so I send it to my watchsmith to clean dust later,
for the OMF's Omega,after QC,I rejected it for you for the bezel problem,so send it back to replace another new one later,
but no people can aware the situation of COVID-19 happened suddenly,

so for your Omega from VSF,I got it back from my watchsmith until 2 days ago,
for your Omega from OMF,they resend another new one to me about 3 days ago too,

so real sorry made the delay,yes,friend,I can't reply emails well in the last weeks after this thing happend,
but from this week,I can use more time to reply emails again now,

for the VSF's Omega,I think it's ok already,if the OMF's Omege can pass my QC and test also,I think I can send them to you on next week too,

so I will take QC pics of them for you today first,so don't worry,

real passed some very bad weeks recently,real hope the situation of GuangZhou can back to normal soon,
not only dealers,customers are waiting,in fact,all people in GuangZhou are waiting now,

so friend,real sorry for let you worried.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: DC69

clk168

20/11/21
Well that was a surprise. Glad to hear from you, Lucy.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Friends,after the situation of COVID-19 in GuangZhou break out again from the begin of Nov,
all schools in GuangZhou were suspend classes from then,
my daughter's kindergarten closed also,haven't reopen yet,
I am one person work,so from the begin of Nov,
except work,I need take care of her in recent 3 weeks too,made me very busy and chaotic indeed,
last weekend,I have to let my mother came to my home to help me take care of my daughter,so I can work better from now,

if I haven't reply emails from you in recent weeks,please resend me new email now,I can reply you in time from now for sure,

and now,all processes(order and get watch,QC and test,clean dust and adjust the movement,shipping) of order is normal still,
just will slower a little than usual,but all are normal still,
so just update some situation of me here honestly,if you need,please send me an email now,then it's ok,

my email is [email protected]

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Well that was a surprise. Glad to hear from you, Lucy.
hehe,friend,I am writing a email to you now,haven't send out yet,
yes,I can reply you in time again from now,passed some very chaotic weeks recently.

Regards
Lucy

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Oh,friend,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,

yes,the situation of COVID-19 in GuangZhou is very bad in Nov,

after you send the payment,I ordered them for you later at once,but the situation of COVID-19 in GuangZhou made the market was blocked suddenly,when my watchsmith was working in his office,he got the notification of the market,let him leave at once,
he even don't have enough time to get this tools and all watches out in time,

I have about 15 watches in his office for clean dust,adjust the movement,etc which can't get back in recent 2 weeks,
until 2~3 days ago,then he found a chance to get them back,but the market was closed still,

after you send the payment,in fact,I got all of them back about a week later,
after QC,that VSF's Omega is no problem,so I send it to my watchsmith to clean dust later,
for the OMF's Omega,after QC,I rejected it for you for the bezel problem,so send it back to replace another new one later,
but no people can aware the situation of COVID-19 happened suddenly,

so for your Omega from VSF,I got it back from my watchsmith until 2 days ago,
for your Omega from OMF,they resend another new one to me about 3 days ago too,

so real sorry made the delay,yes,friend,I can't reply emails well in the last weeks after this thing happend,
but from this week,I can use more time to reply emails again now,

for the VSF's Omega,I think it's ok already,if the OMF's Omege can pass my QC and test also,I think I can send them to you on next week too,

so I will take QC pics of them for you today first,so don't worry,

real passed some very bad weeks recently,real hope the situation of GuangZhou can back to normal soon,
not only dealers,customers are waiting,in fact,all people in GuangZhou are waiting now,

so friend,real sorry for let you worried.

Regards
Lucy
Hello dear Lucy,

Glad to know you are well. I just saw the QC email. The VSF is a green, perfect as always. I have a couple of questions and a special request regarding the OMF. Nothing major.

As usual, take your time to make sure you source me the absolute best. That is what makes you the greatest ;)

Cheers!
DC

Iceman1987

Looking Around
5/2/21
Lucy, might be slow in reply and in delvery. But she give the best quality. Received an IWC and Zenith pilot with excellent conditions

critical_

Known Member
Certified
14/2/14
How has contact been with Lucy recently? I haven’t heard from her in almost 3 weeks. I hope she is okay.

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
I have not heard back from her since the 24th of November, when she last posted here and answered backlog emails. Let's hope everything is well on her end...

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Sorry for reply you late,I think all people in GuangZhou passed a bad Nov,almost the whole GuangZhou was blocked for a whole month of Nov,
the market was blocked too,my watchsmith can't work then,some factories can send watches to dealers still,some can't,
it made my life was chaotic also,I can't work well in this period of time too,

but from the beginning of Dec,the market reopened,in fact,the whole GuangZhou,the whole China was opened,
so we can back to work from then,after the market reopened,I spent most of my time in the market to deal with QC problems of watches,
clean dust,etc,so didn't have enough time to reply emails recently indeed,so missed many emails,

but now,I finished most work of watches already,so I can use more time to reply emails now,

so friends,if I didn't reply you in time in recent weeks,please resend me a new email today,
I will reply you asap now,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Lucy

Just sent you an email regarding VSF Datejust availability - please check and let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.
Oh,friend,whether I replied you already?
can you resend me an new email and tell me your nickname in email,then I can know I got the email from you indeed,and won't miss it,thank you.

my email is [email protected]

Regards
Lucy

FastSpacer

11/12/22
South Pole
I am a newbie but placed an order from other TD but I was stuck here on Lucy's thread!
Damn, she's a great and true TD!
Almost 10 years of great work ethics!
Kudos to you Lucy!!! :love:(y)
And yes, soon I'll be placing orders through her cos she sells many stuff aside from RepWatches!!!

marcl

Horology Curious
9/1/09
Hi Lucy,

i sent you an email regarding a VSF datejust. please let me know if you got it.

cheers, Marc.