• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I think you have misinterpreted the meaning of NWBIG. It's more about the look, feel and function of the watch; investment criteria doesn't come into play.

I know exactly how NWBIG should be understood. I just said, that for me a sub is never "Not Worth Buying It Generic".
Because before I spend 500usd on a rolex rep I will save the money and wait for the AD to give me a call.
There are good Rolex reps, even some first class and super reps. Most people will say they could be NWBIG but I dont think so.
Like everything in this game the terms Super Rep, NWBIG, etc is highly subjective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elno38

Rangemaster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/15
EU
Cartier, Ballon Bleu Pink Dial 33m, AF (CAL.076)

I think letter A is wrong (bold), isn't it?

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Regarding the “Hublot Big Bang V6(F) "V6.5" SS”

I can’t seem to find it on Trusty’s site. I see the Ferrari Big Bangs. Can anyone link me to this particular super rep? Thank you!

Marklar

Horology Curious
16/3/19
Quick question about mytical roo diver Jf 9.5.

It's widely acclaimed as a super rep/nwbig and there's the well known difference on the inner bezel between gen and rep. But...

...is there any gen vs rep review of that watch in the forum? for v9.5

I've spent considerable time going over the AP subforum and others and didn't manage to find any 9.5 vs gen analysis, only a plethora of other divers reviews.

Would greatly appreciate someone pointing to the right post :)

PS: I swear i used the search function, extensively!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Quick question about mytical roo diver Jf 9.5.

It's widely acclaimed as a super rep/nwbig and there's the well known difference on the inner bezel between gen and rep. But...

...is there any gen vs rep review of that watch in the forum? for v9.5

I've spent considerable time going over the AP subforum and others and didn't manage to find any 9.5 vs gen analysis, only a plethora of other divers reviews.

Would greatly appreciate someone pointing to the right post :)

PS: I swear i used the search function, extensively!

Page 3 of AP Sub Forum:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...p-diver-jf-now-with-inner-bezel-3d-effect-v10

Page 5 of AP Sub Forum (the main AP Diver thread)
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../7235621-in-depth-review-ap-roo-diver-jf-v9-5

Sometimes, just going to the brand you're interested in sub forum and flicking through the first 10 pages of forums, will be sufficient.

Anyway, read both of those threads... start with the first link, its much shorter, and then the second. All the info you need is there.

Marklar

Horology Curious
16/3/19
Page 3 of AP Sub Forum:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...p-diver-jf-now-with-inner-bezel-3d-effect-v10

Page 5 of AP Sub Forum (the main AP Diver thread)
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../7235621-in-depth-review-ap-roo-diver-jf-v9-5

Sometimes, just going to the brand you're interested in sub forum and flicking through the first 10 pages of forums, will be sufficient.

Anyway, read both of those threads... start with the first link, its much shorter, and then the second. All the info you need is there.

Thanks buddy, already went through both posts (prior to my question) but I'm looking for a true gen vs rep review. The only one which I found, halfway through some longer thread, resulted to be a rep vs rep.

LowKeyNovice

29/7/20
Hope suggestions are still welcome? I went through every review of the Cartier Santos (2018) on the sub forum, eventually deciding on the steel 35mm GF version. After a few weeks on the wrist, I can't imagine a truer definition of NWBIG. They also did a "super" job of replicating the quick switch end links and proprietary SmartLink system. For the steel version with no date window, there aren't any real points of contention even among the different manufacturers, apart from personal preferences toward finishing.

None of this is news of course, I just didn't see it listed on any tier of the list so I thought i'd chime in. Thanks!

Reactions: dashing

adk

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/8/20
Thanks for everyone contributing to the update of this list.
You are the MPV.

I will probably go for the "Jaeger-LeCoultre Diver Master Compressor Navy Seal" anyone has bought it and could recommend me his TD ?

Reactions: romeospadre

Grand_Nagus

29/8/20
Help please! Absolute newbie here so please forgive the question. I'm new to this forum but also new to using forums in general, so again, thank you for your patience and help.

I am interested in buying a Rolex, specifically a Datejust or Daydate. My question is based on this list how do we know who to buy from once we find the model we like. For instance, we have the list below and based on it can someone identify who to buy from (dealer) for the Datejust and Daydate? Also, how do I find the dealer in the trusted dealer list as I didn't find any dealers whose names remotely matched any words on this list? Again guys I really appreciate your help!

Rolex DateJust 41 - 126334 by ARF
Rolex Explorer (214270) SH3135 V2 (JF)
Rolex Day Date 18239 TW Best/WM9
Rolex Daytona 116500 (Asia 4130 Mod) White/Stk - Noob
Rolex Daytona 116520 (Asia 4130 Mod) - Noob
Rolex Submariner 116610LN ZZF v2
Rolex Submariner No Date ZZF v2
Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116660) ARF 904L Steel SH3135
Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116600) Noob V2
Rolex Sea Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 904L ARF & Noob (latest versions)
Rolex Yacht-Master Rhodium/Blue Noob 904L Steel SA3135

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Help please! Absolute newbie here so please forgive the question. I'm new to this forum but also new to using forums in general, so again, thank you for your patience and help.

I am interested in buying a Rolex, specifically a Datejust or Daydate. My question is based on this list how do we know who to buy from once we find the model we like. For instance, we have the list below and based on it can someone identify who to buy from (dealer) for the Datejust and Daydate? Also, how do I find the dealer in the trusted dealer list as I didn't find any dealers whose names remotely matched any words on this list? Again guys I really appreciate your help!

Rolex DateJust 41 - 126334 by ARF
Rolex Explorer (214270) SH3135 V2 (JF)
Rolex Day Date 18239 TW Best/WM9
Rolex Daytona 116500 (Asia 4130 Mod) White/Stk - Noob
Rolex Daytona 116520 (Asia 4130 Mod) - Noob
Rolex Submariner 116610LN ZZF v2
Rolex Submariner No Date ZZF v2
Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116660) ARF 904L Steel SH3135
Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 (116600) Noob V2
Rolex Sea Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 904L ARF & Noob (latest versions)
Rolex Yacht-Master Rhodium/Blue Noob 904L Steel SA3135

Contact any dealer on the TD list, tell him what watch you want. That’s it