Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longines Avigation BigEye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Longines Avigation BigEye

    Saw QC pics of this up by supermirrors, looks pretty good. Don't really see any major flaws in my passthrough.

    Rep:








    Gen:




    Last edited by dev1ant; 12-07-20, 02:23.

    #2
    I was told it should be $279

    Comment


      #3
      I need one, asap.

      What movement, if known?
      "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
      founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
      siggy by WingNut

      Comment


        #4
        As a pilot, I have never heard of the word avigation... which literally means navigation of aircraft...

        I thought it was a typo.
        "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
        founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
        siggy by WingNut

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mclarendude View Post
          I need one, asap.

          What movement, if known?
          Typical 7750, this is just the 3-6-9 config. Real movement has a column wheel chrono (L688.2).
          Last edited by dev1ant; 14-07-20, 00:35.

          Comment


            #6
            Looks pretty spot on. Any idea which factory?

            Not everyone is a fan of vintage reissues but I love the way that Longines does theirs.

            Comment


              #7
              Finally that's was I talk about!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by whalejonah View Post
                Looks pretty spot on. Any idea which factory?

                Not everyone is a fan of vintage reissues but I love the way that Longines does theirs.
                No clue, can't even find a listing on any TD or other info either besides sead's QC pics. There are non-TD sites that wrote ZF but I'm not sure how true that is.
                Last edited by dev1ant; 14-07-20, 13:47.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by dev1ant View Post

                  No clue, can't even find a listing on any TD or other info either besides sead's QC pics. There are non-TD sites that wrote ZF but I'm not sure how true that is.
                  I find out is new factory call ZX factory..

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by mclarendude View Post
                    As a pilot, I have never heard of the word avigation... which literally means navigation of aircraft...

                    I thought it was a typo.
                    It's just model name, like tag Heuer Autavia.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Asovo View Post

                      It's just model name, like tag Heuer Autavia.
                      I know that. I had never heard the word Avigation before and I’m a pilot.
                      "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                      founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                      siggy by WingNut

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by mclarendude View Post

                        I know that. I had never heard the word Avigation before and I’m a pilot.
                        Navigation for aviation??? New word very nice invention

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by mclarendude View Post

                          I know that. I had never heard the word Avigation before and I’m a pilot.
                          Longines was combin Aviation and Navigation word into Avigation like Aviation and Automotive into Autavia from Heuer.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I just order it.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Asovo View Post
                              I just order it.
                              Keep us updated. I had a pilot friend come in and show me his gen one. Makes me want this even more.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                              founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                              siggy by WingNut

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X