Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Diver JF Now with inner bezel "3D" effect (V10).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP Diver JF Now with inner bezel "3D" effect (V10).

Looks like the inner bezel has been upgraded. Now with "3D" effect. I just call it V10 ; )

I have already accepted QC photos. For the interested, I will make a comparison with my V9.5 when it has arrived.
    Have a good weekend everyone!

( I had already posted it in this topic, page 56, but I thought that this innovation deserves a separate topic
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...jf-v9-5/page56 )

Isn't this watch already a NWBIG? Amazing

Comment

Ok enough waiting, I m going to get one too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbowkin View Post
        Isn't this watch already a NWBIG? Amazing
        previous version without the 3D bezel text is NWBIR.

This new version, on the other hand is stunning. Been waiting a long time for this. Looks unbelievable imo

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post

previous version without the 3D bezel text is NWBIR.

This new version, on the other hand is stunning. Been waiting a long time for this. Looks unbelievable imo
          yeah I was referring to the JF v9.5.

Comment

Oh this looks nice, is the Diver finally gonna get a super rep status?

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great, which TD? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by APNL2 View Post
                Looks like the inner bezel has been upgraded. Now with "3D" effect. I just call it V10 ; )

I have already accepted QC photos. For the interested, I will make a comparison with my V9.5 when it has arrived.

( I had already posted it in this topic, page 56, but I thought that this innovation deserves a separate topic
                are you sure? This look Gen to me. No rep can did the correct ghost line yet. Even the ZF

Comment

Originally posted by mrsullivan View Post
                  Oh this looks nice, is the Diver finally gonna get a super rep status?

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
                  No , crown case back engraving, DW , I hope there’s more updates ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kingquest_s View Post

are you sure? This look Gen to me. No rep can did the correct ghost line yet. Even the ZF
                    [mention]KSwatches [/mention] confirmed the upgrade in the other thread

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Pm me the td i will order too. Dial, DW and inner ring does look as gen for sure. I dont mind the case back and the crown (it can replace with gen easy)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by APNL2 View Post

Thanks for sharing this update! Looks forward to your comparison. I just got my JF v9.5 recently. If only I waited till now. Oh well, C’est la vie... LOL
                        The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Could you send me the link for the other thread please

Comment

Originally posted by Kingquest_s View Post
                            Could you send me the link for the other thread please

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-diver-jf-v9-5
                            GEN - Universal Geneve: Golden Janus; Breguet: Type XX Aeronavale; Girard-Perregaux: WW.TC; Rolex: Daytona, Datejust
                            REP - PP Nautilus 5711 blu - AP Fc sub - Rlx Sub 1680 rosso

Comment

Looks good, ZF missed their opportunity to makes some money, JF literally beated ZF for this time.
                              WTB:

-TC V7X LV
                              -JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, 57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "White" + "Red"
                              -JF Chronopassion Bezel

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

Working...
                              X