• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I had an SH4130 on a QF Daytona and the winding was rough enough (compared to the DD4130s I have on my other Daytonas) that I decided to send it for a service. Now it winds like butter and the rotor is much more silent.

But yeah I'd agree that if the movement winds and operates nicely, then there's absolutely no need for a service.

Well, I think ultimately, whether a rep needs a service OOTB, depends mostly on good or bad luck.

Because sometimes, it seems as you may as well get the exact same movement, from the same factory, maybe even from the same assembler, buttery smooth on their best day or in dire need of service on their worst, depending on their personal form of the day... 😆

That's just the difference between reps and gens (which have much stricter internal QCs). But the fact that these rep movements are so solid in their constructional layout to begin with, so that a service will easily fix a rough movement, is both testament to how good reps themselves have become and how excellent the rep eco system is that the rep communities (with RWI being the undisputed leader 😁) have built over the years. We have our very own system of ADs and service centers, quite literally. 😜

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
But i must say that bracelet is a little bit better than on my panda, the bracelet edges was better finished and softer polished ( i already refinished mine on panda while on black one is not needed)

Bobi01

2/2/19
Do you like it better than your Black Dial 116500?
Yes bro, i prefeer more the new model because of new bezel, markers, subdials, everything is more elegant and cleaner on new model
For the case i love both

Jazz01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
Europe
@Bobi01 - is there a difference for you between Panda and Black one to read the time?

(... I am just asking as I can read the time far more easily on the black CF12 one than on my BTF Panda ... but that seems not to apply generally ... on the other hand I also read on an R...x forum from someone that the black one is slightly better to read time ...)

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
But i must say that bracelet is a little bit better than on my panda, the bracelet edges was better finished and softer polished ( i already refinished mine on panda while on black one is not needed)
Interesting you’re saying that. I also had to refinish the bracelet edges on my 12 Panda - now it’s fine. Never had to do this on my Noob or BTF 11.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Interesting you’re saying that. I also had to refinish the bracelet edges on my 12 Panda - now it’s fine. Never had to do this on my Noob or BTF 11.
Yeah true, i realized that no matter it is noob or btf or clean , they are just reps and it is the matter of luck, the matter of chinese worker who did the polishing… panda was finished on just one side of the one side bracelet, other than that all sharper…
Now on blacky all 4 sides of the bracelet are perfectly finished and polished, rounded

Reactions: domiffm

Zero2

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/9/23
UK
KBu9eR.png

It’s been QC’d and on route 🙌🏻

Reactions: 0815gust

pinoyako04

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/21
Does deep xtal easily scratches like btf xtal? Is there will be a problem in the future? Will it scratch im time? Thinking of replacing clean xtal to deep xtal.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Does deep xtal easily scratches like btf xtal? Is there will be a problem in the future? Will it scratch im time? Thinking of replacing clean xtal to deep xtal.
Spamming this across 5 threads isn't going to get you an answer faster.

The answer to the question is "it depends". If you wear your watch like a maniac and wear it hard then don't swap it - the AR will scratch easily. No Double AR coated crystal will survive smashing it against a table. If you're gentle then there's no issue.

Reactions: Autobús