• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

mizou

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/3/24
EU
but the Rehaut is so damn off and missaligned. factory will never get this thing right?
What do you mean by "damn off" ? Alignment is always tricky to check on pictures, depending of the angle.
Even some gen Rollies have the rehaut not perfectly aligned..

XFi

Getting To Know The Place
5/2/12
Question about the manual winding... When I try to manually wind the watch it doesn't seem do anything, it's too smooth (doesn't seem to be catching anything) and the watch doesn't kickstart. What I do is 1) unscrew the crown, 2) turn the crown clockwise

There are no issues with the automatic winding when on the wrist.

Am I doing anything wrong?? If no, does anyone else have (experience with) this issue?

Jazz01

16/1/23
Europe
Black beauty arrived today ... I hadn't planed to buy a v1, but no regret ... I am totally impressed.

Short comparison to my 116500 BT Panda:
- as already said in this thread, the 126500 wears bigger as the 116500. I always found the 116500 a little bit to small for my liking but the 126500 fits perfect
- on the black dial it seems to me far easierer to read the time as on the Panda. On the 116500 Panda dial I usually have to look twice. I guess just an advantage of the black Daytona dial

Will check accuracy of the movement in next days and adjust as needed.
Thanks to @m5smg2 for all the pics making me want this one ;-)

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Black beauty arrived today ... I hadn't planed to buy a v1, but no regret ... I am totally impressed.

Short comparison to my 116500 BT Panda:
- as already said in this thread, the 126500 wears bigger as the 116500. I always found the 116500 a little bit to small for my liking but the 126500 fits perfect
- on the black dial it seems to me far easierer to read the time as on the Panda. On the 116500 Panda dial I usually have to look twice. I guess just an advantage of the black Daytona dial

Will check accuracy of the movement in next days and adjust as needed.
Thanks to @m5smg2 for all the pics making me want this one ;-)

Congrats. Black dial is beautiful and Clean is beautifully made.
I love the white and black dial the same. I couldn’t give up either 😎

Reactions: Jazz01

mizou

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/3/24
EU
Looks like an amazing watch from Clean. I'm wondering what the will change in the next version..
Mine is on its way, also with the black dial :cool:

Reactions: Jazz01

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Question about the manual winding... When I try to manually wind the watch it doesn't seem do anything, it's too smooth (doesn't seem to be catching anything) and the watch doesn't kickstart. What I do is 1) unscrew the crown, 2) turn the crown clockwise

There are no issues with the automatic winding when on the wrist.

Am I doing anything wrong?? If no, does anyone else have (experience with) this issue?
does the time setting work?
seems that the winding wheel is not catching

Jazz01

16/1/23
Europe
Congrats. Black dial is beautiful and Clean is beautifully made.
I love the white and black dial the same. I couldn’t give up either 😎
@m5smg2 - thanks, can't agree more - qckq - do you recognize any difference of ease when reading the time between black and white dial? ... just asking as my eyes likes to know 😒 ... 🤔

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
@m5smg2 - thanks, can't agree more - qckq - do you recognize any difference of ease when reading the time between black and white dial? ... just asking as my eyes likes to know 😒 ... 🤔
I think both color dials are equally lacking in legibility with the thin, chrome hands. Always have.

When I wear a Daytona, I check the time on my phone 😂

Last edited:

Dexxter

21/3/24
I think both color dials are equally lacking in legibility with the thin, chrome hands. Always have.

When I wear a Daytona, I check the time on my phone 😂
When you say this it feels a little strange to adjust the watch running +-2 sec. per day 😅

Reactions: m5smg2

XFi

5/2/12
does the time setting work?
seems that the winding wheel is not catching
Yeah time setting works, automatic winding works. Just the manual winding doesn't seem to work... Should be a quick fix by a watch smith?

Reactions: Karbon74