• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

Mapearso

Renowned Member
Patron
11/9/16
OK so where does one get a Deep Crystal if you already bought and received the watch??? Same TD you get the watch from? Thanks

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Unrelated but something I noticed today is that the Le Mans actually has a sunburst on it. Hopefully rep factories realize this and also make a good dial. Although sunburst dials are never a strong point for replicas.

Bright Black dial already covered with Clean 😉

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Bright Black dial already covered with Clean 😉

Yeah but the sunbursts on clean is always a little too grainy and the curve is always too strong, without a reference dial it's hard to make it accurate, let's hope Clean can do a good job or RB/SW can do it too.

Reactions: m5smg2

TKav3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/1/23
The passing of the years...

March 2020 116500 Noob V4
March 2022 116500 CF V1
March 2024 126500 CF

I think it's because the stickers on the 126500 won't allow it to sit flat on the table, but damn it looks so much bigger in the last photo haha

Reactions: navarro86jm

Dexxter

Getting To Know The Place
21/3/24
Is it normal, that if you tap the caseback it sound kind of hollow? Only had this on very cheap watches.
I also wanted to know your opinion regarding the edges on the back. Are they kind of sharp or is it just me searching for irregularities and it´s very gen like? Only have reference to gen Omega´s. ;)

KruisingKhaos95

Got any plums?
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Is it normal, that if you tap the caseback it sound kind of hollow? Only had this on very cheap watches.
I also wanted to know your opinion regarding the edges on the back. Are they kind of sharp or is it just me searching for irregularities and it´s very gen like? Only have reference to gen Omega´s. ;)
Is it possible the caseback isn't screwed down properly? This is a common occurance on reps and one of the first things I check when I receive a new one

Reactions: Dexxter

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
No offense this is crazy

You're searching for things to nitpick because you KNOW it's a fake watch...

The sharp edges thing could be true, but you have to be kidding me about the "hollow caseback". Do you go around tapping the caseback of watches to determine quality of a watch and if it's fake?

Reactions: domiffm and Dexxter

Dexxter

Getting To Know The Place
21/3/24
No offense this is crazy

You're searching for things to nitpick because you KNOW it's a fake watch...

The sharp edges thing could be true, but you have to be kidding me about the "hollow caseback". Do you go around tapping the caseback of watches to determine quality of a watch and if it's fake?
Yes, you made a point here. I catched my self searching for things. But just for my inner Monk :cool:

Regarding the casback I was just wondering if this could be a thing on the gen, too. I weight the Clean one and it has 142g, like the gen. In the end I don´t really care much about it. More kind of a curiosity thing.

Reactions: Reaps

peterpl

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
How long are ppl waiting for QC for these? Ive been waiting for 2 weeks already

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15