• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

Jcap66

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/3/24
This watch looks incredible! Sure there are some minor flaws but it looks extremely good in the real life pictures posted in the tread. I might have to get one…

Reactions: mcboom

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Can't wait... GL'ed my 126500 Panda QCs today.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Space Man

Getting To Know The Place
23/5/22
Houston, Texas
for me the crystal on the panda has little importance as the dial is white, while on the black it is different
But … and correct me if I’m wrong … wasn’t part of the blame for the White Dial looking “blueish”, because of the crystal ?

I’m in the same boat … trust that the Clean new crystal is good … or swap to the Deep ?

My inclination is to swap to the Deep, but I am anxious to hear, from those that have the new Clean, whether they think the new Clean Crystal is good / good enough / as good as the Deep … ???

navarro86jm

Supporter
Certified
19/7/23
EU
But … and correct me if I’m wrong … wasn’t part of the blame for the White Dial looking “blueish”, because of the crystal ?

I’m in the same boat … trust that the Clean new crystal is good … or swap to the Deep ?

My inclination is to swap to the Deep, but I am anxious to hear, from those that have the new Clean, whether they think the new Clean Crystal is good / good enough / as good as the Deep … ???

I have read here that if you want to change the xtal it is to go to gen, to put deep you stay with the CF stock.

sorginator

22/12/23
Took some photos when it just finished raining outside. Tried to get more angles for you.
The movement engravings look nice out in the light.

YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW that is absolutely gorgeous!! I still think I'll need to wait until the 126529 comes out so I don't need to source a clear caseback myself but good to know it is not only possible but incredible

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
I wish someone would compare the Deep with the new CF 12 crystal, which is much improved over the 11..

I have the stock crystal on the side but what use is it when we can’t see before and after in the same lighting/simulation :censored:

YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW that is absolutely gorgeous!! I still think I'll need to wait until the 126529 comes out so I don't need to source a clear caseback myself but good to know it is not only possible but incredible
I tried asking my modder and dealer if they could get me one from QF as they have released their platona, but they wouldn’t sell it by itself

Space Man

23/5/22
Houston, Texas
I have the stock crystal on the side but what use is it when we can’t see before and after in the same lighting/simulation :censored:
Agreed … a great comparison would be a side by side photo, of two same watches, one with the “new” Clean crystal vs. one with the Deep Crystal.

Freeflyer

2/9/17
Agreed … a great comparison would be a side by side photo, of two same watches, one with the “new” Clean crystal vs. one with the Deep Crystal.
I can’t imagine there would be much difference. I have a few gens and really think the difference between gen and deep and the new clean crystals are barely noticeable. Maybe in certain lighting conditions at a specific angle/reflection you can tell a slight difference if they’re right next to each other. I think the biggest difference with a gen crystal is mostly psychological.