• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I think that you misunderstand what he is saying...

- The design and shape of the SELs is different than the 116500s in the area circled in this picture... not the Watch Case.
KiRlSQ.jpeg
Ah, sorry missed that. Thanks for the clarification. Nice illustration BTW. Thanks

Reactions: M Scott

JamBam

Getting To Know The Place
24/2/24
Yesterday I also received my 126500 Panda from CT.

Guys, this is the best Daytona Rep I've ever gotten my hands on. Of course, there are deviations from the original somewhere at 100x magnification. But even from a distance of 30cm it's impossible to recognize something like this with the naked eye.

The movement runs inconspicuously and you can hear the rotor noise when you hold the watch to your ear. The bracelet is great and I can't see or feel any difference to my Gen 116203 when I wear it.

Overall: No matter what V2, V3 or the following could improve, with this watch OOTB you are absolutely right. And one more thing: Chazingtime has done a great job. No watch has ever been delivered so quickly.

47182883ig.jpg
Looks very nice! Which version is this?

VisaSF

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
2/3/24
love the white one!!!

Raminra

Getting To Know The Place
4/11/12
Germany

AR+ Daytona. I really like the dial color of these vs the CF. Nice and warm. CF coming soon. I'll post comparison pictures
In fact, when comparing the AR+ and CF, the dial of the AR+ appears to be a milder white. It appears somewhat matt and looks harmonious. Well, you can disagree about the rest - the movement first, of course. I think it will not cause bigger problems. But visually, the difference is otherwise minimal.

47221725nl.jpg

47221739qx.jpg

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Just received my panda with deep crystal mod, first impressions are great, overall quality feels good.
Winding feels good but isn’t as smooth as the dd4130 from my clean and btf Daytonas.

Also received my tungsten meteorite build which has more of my attention :love:

I’ll be testing the power reserve on the 4131, SH4130 and DD4130. Will post results at the end of the week. Interested to see if it’ll go close to 75 and 72 hours. I’m guessing it won’t without a service.

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
Just received my panda with deep crystal mod, first impressions are great, overall quality feels good.
Winding feels good but isn’t as smooth as the dd4130 from my clean and btf Daytonas.

Also received my tungsten meteorite build which has more of my attention :love:

I’ll be testing the power reserve on the 4131, SH4130 and DD4130. Will post results at the end of the week. Interested to see if it’ll go close to 75 and 72 hours. I’m guessing it won’t without a service.

Nice man, can you please show us more pictures with deep crystal, outside, inside, on different lights…
Btw for the power reserve i have already tested and it passed 70 hours without manual winding, just with wearing it LOL

Reactions: Guiltycat

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Nice man, can you please show us more pictures with deep crystal, outside, inside, on different lights…
Btw for the power reserve i have already tested and it passed 70 hours without manual winding, just with wearing it LOL
That’s a pretty dam good power reserve :) I’ll snap some shots in a couple days

Reactions: Bobi01

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Hello everyone please check your caseback is tight. While I was removing links and I was able to unscrew the caseback with just my fingers… no tools.

Reactions: Bobi01

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Fits without issue and no gaps between case and caseback.

Not everyone’s cup of tea but I enjoy looking at the watches movement :)

Thanks so much for checking and posting this!

- A few weeks when you asked, someone posted saying that the 116500 and 126500 Casebacks were different and these Transparent Casebacks would not fit. Glad to hear that they were wrong.

- I ordered one of the last DD4130 Clean V3 116500s. I also ordered this same Transparent back from OfficialTime for it. They say on their website that it is made in Japan, but tracking shows that it is being shipped from China. For all I know, the one from Germany is also from China and they charge even more for it. As long as the quality is good, it will be going on a Chinese watch anyway.

-Nice to know that it will also fit a 126500 if I ever want to get one of those.

Reactions: Guiltycat

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Thanks so much for checking and posting this!

- A few weeks when you asked, someone posted saying that the 116500 and 126500 Casebacks were different and these Transparent Casebacks would not fit. Glad to hear that they were wrong.

- I ordered one of the last DD4130 Clean V3 116500s. I also ordered this same Transparent back from OfficialTime for it. They say on their website that it is made in Japan, but tracking shows that it is being shipped from China. For all I know, the one from Germany is also from China and they charge even more for it. As long as the quality is good, it will be going on a Chinese watch anyway.

-Nice to know that it will also fit a 126500 if I ever want to get one of those.
The caseback styles look different but the threading and inner diameter seems to be the identical . I got mine from officialtime in 2022.

I asked them first if it would fit on the 126500 before I attempted fitting.
Although I found the inner model number on the caseback to be different, it still fit nicely

Reactions: M Scott

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Took some photos when it just finished raining outside. Tried to get more angles for you.
The movement engravings look nice out in the light.

Last edited: