• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
I take back my criticism of the new bezel it’s actually pretty gorgeous in person. The deep crystal makes an obvious difference. I took a picture next to the panda with Gen Crystal for a comparison. Just realized poor quality will upload better photos later.
Nice pics bro.. btw did you do some finishing on your blacky bracelet edges? I found yours have more softened edges than my , or is it just picture 😅

SpRiZZ3Tt0

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/1/22
I take back my criticism of the new bezel it’s actually pretty gorgeous in person. The deep crystal makes an obvious difference. I took a picture next to the panda with Gen Crystal for a comparison. Just realized poor quality will upload better photos later.
I’m trying to figured it out if the black 126500 worth to be ordered already with Deep xtal or the stock CF xtal is clear enough. Are there all your pics taked with Deep xtal or there’s one with stock xtal?

Messi

⚡️
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
🇺🇸
I’m trying to figured it out if the black 126500 worth to be ordered already with Deep xtal or the stock CF xtal is clear enough. Are there all your pics taked with Deep xtal or there’s one with stock xtal?
All pics With deep crystal

Reactions: Blangaz1

Blangaz1

Getting To Know The Place
16/2/24
So many nice pictures of the black dial BUT i will stay strong until the Le Mans 😶
That’s what I’m waiting for too! My addiction is fast growing as a new RWI member with a Sub no date, and Chocolate Daytona (both CF) purchased in the last few days.

Reactions: sorginator

Messi

⚡️
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
🇺🇸
That’s what I’m waiting for too! My addiction is fast growing as a new RWI member with a Sub no date, and Chocolate Daytona (both CF) purchased in the last few days.
You can purchase a Le Mans dial and throw it in. I’ve even seen reps of the Le Mans bezel with red font. Was planning to do this but I kind of love the black how it is (for now)

Blangaz1

Getting To Know The Place
16/2/24
You can purchase a Le Mans dial and throw it in. I’ve even seen reps of the Le Mans bezel with red font. Was planning to do this but I kind of love the black how it is (for now)
Thanks mate, for now I think I’ll just stick it out. Well…. not that I can promise myself to do so … 😉

Mark1937

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I consider the panda to be the only wearable stock rep as it has black counters which are easily replicable, the black should have platinum counters and the rep obviously doesn't have them, unfortunately I notice it and it annoys me. It clearly looks like a photocopy

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I consider the panda to be the only wearable stock rep as it has black counters which are easily replicable, the black should have platinum counters and the rep obviously doesn't have them, unfortunately I notice it and it annoys me. It clearly looks like a photocopy

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
I dont think it is noticable on the wrist bro as the counters are very thin and small, i believe black is also very close to gen in real life