• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

Raminra

Getting To Know The Place
4/11/12
Germany
Yesterday I also received my 126500 Panda from CT.

Guys, this is the best Daytona Rep I've ever gotten my hands on. Of course, there are deviations from the original somewhere at 100x magnification. But even from a distance of 30cm it's impossible to recognize something like this with the naked eye.

The movement runs inconspicuously and you can hear the rotor noise when you hold the watch to your ear. The bracelet is great and I can't see or feel any difference to my Gen 116203 when I wear it.

Overall: No matter what V2, V3 or the following could improve, with this watch OOTB you are absolutely right. And one more thing: Chazingtime has done a great job. No watch has ever been delivered so quickly.

47182883ig.jpg

XFi

5/2/12
Hi all, very interested in buying this beauty! Just checking, I see quite a wide range of prices across TDs for this one, any idea why?

Geof89

Known Member
9/12/13
Hi all, very interested in buying this beauty! Just checking, I see quite a wide range of prices across TDs for this one, any idea why?
I think the reason is quite simple
The movement costs much less at the factory
Most TDs take advantage of this to make higher profits while buying the cheaper watch
They sell it at full price.
I personally bought it for much less than $830 😂

Reactions: Blangaz1

wineO

15/7/17
Same thickness. Apparently they’re good for 100m water resistance but I only got mine tested for 50 and it passed fine
CTime doesn't recommend doing more than a 2bar test because it can explode. Can you please tell me where you tested your 116500 and how much it cost?

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
CTime doesn't recommend doing more than a 2bar test because it can explode. Can you please tell me where you tested your 116500 and how much it cost?
You talking about the clear caseback mod? Or deep crystal? I got it tested locally

Reactions: wineO

Messi

⚡️
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
🇺🇸
I take back my criticism of the new bezel it’s actually pretty gorgeous in person. The deep crystal makes an obvious difference. I took a picture next to the panda with Gen Crystal for a comparison. Just realized poor quality will upload better photos later.