• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
The Le Mans is the hottest Daytona and undoubtedly will be the hottest rep. @CTime I’ll be grabbing one even if the 24 sub dial works 12 hours. The watch is too gorgeous.

With the new SH work to make the 4131 accurate for an open case back, I’d be surprised if they didn’t swap out the 12 gear ratio for 24 clicks.

From what I’ve seen in these 2 reps, I know Clean will get the black sun burst dial right. Matte white sub dials with polished rings.

Last edited:

Watchfan12b

Known Member
1/7/23
Bulgaria
The Le Mans is the hottest Daytona and undoubtedly will be the hottest rep. @CTime I’ll be grabbing one even if the 24 sub dial works 12 hours. The watch is too gorgeous.

With the new SH work to make the 4131 accurate for an open case back, I’d be surprised if they didn’t swap out the 12 gear ratio for 24 clicks.

From what I’ve seen in these 2 reps, I know Clean will get the black sun burst dial right. Matte white sub dials with polished rings.
Exactly what I told him when they release the le mans he should save me one and I will grab it instantly 😂 and after that the only grail watch I need will be the 38mm royal oak chronograph, but this is probably a far strtch of a wish 😂

Reactions: m5smg2

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Not sure if it is a good thing if they plate it or not because usually factory plating isnt that great regarding durability so imho it is better left with stainless steel
They won't imho. The reason is WG plating would minimum make the rep 200 bucks more expensive. More expensive rep = less sales. They'll leave it to modders to plate finish up and mop up the fine details.

Reactions: CTime and Jazz01

Jazz01

Getting To Know The Place
16/1/23
Europe
yeh ... you are both right ... more expensive = less sale has brought me down to earth ... it is a hobby for us but not for them...

Reactions: CTime

ciaoman21

Known Member
5/2/19
EU
it's sumptuous!
honestly the level of precision is crazy.

I love these new Daytonas, but I'm hesitating between the 116520 black and the 126500 black

I've never had a Daytona, and I admit that I'm a little lost in my choice between these 2!

ciaoman21

Known Member
5/2/19
EU
I forgot, on the one hand the dd4130 and on the other the recent Shanghai 4131 developed in clean, what about the reliability?

Reactions: Blangaz1