• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Close lol
Italy, Bologna
The vineyards are what made my ignorant arse think Napa. Thank goodness I didn’t ask if you were in the Emerald Triangle. I live in Florida and recently visited those parts of California while in that area for medical treatment.
Regardless you’re in beautiful country. Obviously one of the most beautiful places on earth. I love the rolling hills and waterways in your pictures. Definitely a piece of heaven here on earth. You’re truly blessed to be able to wake up to that picturesque scenery every morning.

Rr808

Getting To Know The Place
Patron
10/7/24

Been wearing my v3s everyday since I got it last week. Very nice watch. But mine feels like a shake weight when I shake it. It’s pretty loud. I don’t have a gen to compare it to. Is this normal? Anyone experience the same thing?

Last edited:

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22

Been wearing my v3s everyday since I got it last week. Very nice watch. But mine feels like a shake weight when I shake it. It’s pretty loud. I don’t have a gen to compare it to. Is this normal? Anyone experience the same thing?

which TD? this looks like what CTime currently calls a V3.

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Here some pics of V3 and V3S that I got from CTime a few month ago.

V3S left V3 right

Here left V3 insert and V3S right on the watch

I would say that the blue is the same for both inserts. The difference is in the red, which is darker on the V3.

Personally, I liked the darker red more.
Looks to close to tell

BobbyBaltimore

Getting To Know The Place
22/4/23
Aus
IMG-3228.hhmhTv

V3 vs. Gen

yuzulicious

Franken Certified
Supporter
Certified
15/12/23
hhCpJF.jpeg

V2 base, vsf crystal, GEN crystal gasket, I switch the insert to v3s insert
This V3 insert look so much different from what we have seen in the pass, perhaps the white balance and light condition in this photo is so much different

Endez

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/12/13
This V3 insert look so much different from what we have seen in the pass, perhaps the white balance and light condition in this photo is so much different
Check below, it looks almost Coke insert. I have one similar, too dark for me

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Hi.
Look at this amazing comparison. Clean is really good:)
If I was looking to buy a gen and watched this video I’d change my mind. The differences between the two aren’t worth the difference in price. They just aren’t. This video has probably sold more reps than anything else. It certainly isn’t a deterrent. Thanks for posting. Cheers mate 🍻