• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

airBUSdriver

Supporter
Certified
2/2/20
EU

received my QC today.
@CTime confirmed that they received a v1 insert batch instead of a v3. Since mine didn't arrive yet he'll get a v3 for me. Great service!

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
47536110wl.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hasselbaink

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Guys do you think a Deep crystal is worth it? Because Clean seems to have improved their own crystal in the V3/V3S versions. I mean the deep one is still more transparent/clear but is it maybe "too clear" compared to gen with its double sided AR coating?
I sure think so. Better AR-coating than CF. Very noticable outdoor. Indoor/studio lightning not so much

Reactions: KJ2020 and Sossy

Reaps

-
25/9/22
For the watch or for the bezel insert? I'm presently in the market for the CF V3S bezel insert - is there are a delay?
Since you may not understand the joke or sarcasm,

TD = Trusted Dealer, for our replicas
AD = Authorized Dealer for ROLEX GENUINE WATCHES

AD doesn't deal fake Clean V3S insert, which is why it's a joke.

Reactions: Hasselbaink

FeastOnTime

Looking Around
20/11/23
Since you may not understand the joke or sarcasm,

TD = Trusted Dealer, for our replicas
AD = Authorized Dealer for ROLEX GENUINE WATCHES

AD doesn't deal fake Clean V3S insert, which is why it's a joke.
Aha, yes, that would indeed present a problem. For the record, I do understand both jokes and sarcasm but I personally try to avoid the latter as I don't believe it flatters me. I did however have a momentary lack of concentration and consequentially, attention to detail.

Back to my question and the context for it. I am aware of various raids on factories and read someone was also attempting to purchase a bezel insert. Do I take it there is no CF GMT bezel v3s problem at the moment (from TDs!)?

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
It really looks different, the blue seems lighter, more genlike

The blue really depend on the light on V3. I received v3 insert and have the v2 pepsi. On some light there is no difference, but with no much light looks almost black 😅

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
The blue really depend on the light on V3. I received v3 insert and have the v2 pepsi. On some light there is no difference, but with no much light looks almost black 😅
I know, i also have them both ;)

Reactions: Endez