• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

Emceerice

Getting To Know The Place
25/3/19
Anybody have qc or pics since these 4/6 corrected dials started showing up?
I am seeing, on some TD’s websites, the Metal Bracelet versions of these Racing Dial watches, with Dials that have the correct 4 & 6 minute markers included …

Has anyone seen / does anyone know if Clean Factory has corrected their Dial on the OysterFlex version of these watches, to correctly include the 4 & 6 minute markers ?

Space Man

23/5/22
Houston, Texas
I am new to replicas, and have no history to draw from …

Do you think Clean Factory will correct the Dials on the Arabic Numerals / OysterFlex model, to include the missing 4 and 6 minute markers …

Or, if the demand is not there for this watch, does Clean just sellout what they have, with a one batch dial set, and be done with this Arabic Numerals model ?

I sense that Clean is in no hurry to correct this dial, as all TDs are still listing / selling the incorrect dial, with no knowledge of an update.

Reactions: reklamezonen

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I am new to replicas, and have no history to draw from …

Do you think Clean Factory will correct the Dials on the Arabic Numerals / OysterFlex model, to include the missing 4 and 6 minute markers …

Or, if the demand is not there for this watch, does Clean just sellout what they have, with a one batch dial set, and be done with this Arabic Numerals model ?

I sense that Clean is in no hurry to correct this dial, as all TDs are still listing / selling the incorrect dial, with no knowledge of an update.
They’ve already fixed it.

Space Man

23/5/22
Houston, Texas
They’ve already fixed it.
I have seen pictures of the 116509 (metal bracelet) with the corrected dial, but the 3-4 TD websites I’ve searched, for the Arabic Numerals “Racing Dial” on OysterFlex bracelet, are still showing the Dial with the missing 4 and 6 minute markers …

And when I contacted a TD, they replied that what is available from Clean Factory, on OysterFlex, is the Dial that is missing the 4 and 6 …

???

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I have seen pictures of the 116509 (metal bracelet) with the corrected dial, but the 3-4 TD websites I’ve searched, for the Arabic Numerals “Racing Dial” on OysterFlex bracelet, are still showing the Dial with the missing 4 and 6 minute markers …

And when I contacted a TD, they replied that what is available from Clean Factory, on OysterFlex, is the Dial that is missing the 4 and 6 …

???
Websites are not updated. Just message the TD for what you want. They will be able to source it on Oysterflex.

Space Man

23/5/22
Houston, Texas
Websites are not updated. Just message the TD for what you want. They will be able to source it on Oysterflex.
I reached out to Li at JTime, about a week ago … he said “Clean has not updated the Dial yet.”

I think I need to contact some other TDS, to see if they can help.

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
I reached out to Li at JTime, about a week ago … he said “Clean has not updated the Dial yet.”

I think I need to contact some other TDS, to see if they can help.
Contact Steve at TheOneWatches. Tell him exactly what you want. Pictures are best. There are many other TDs who can source the corrected Clean Daytona racing dials. They've been available for close to 3 months.

Reactions: Space Man and aHero

johndoe12

2/6/12
Hi folks,
How accurate is the black dial version with all of the red tick marks on the inside? Is the red a close reproduction in color?
This black dial with roman numerals has been my favorite since I saw it about 10 years ago at an AD. For some reason there isn't much talk about the black dial. Any thoughts on it?

Space Man

23/5/22
Houston, Texas
Hi folks,
How accurate is the black dial version with all of the red tick marks on the inside? Is the red a close reproduction in color?
This black dial with roman numerals has been my favorite since I saw it about 10 years ago at an AD. For some reason there isn't much talk about the black dial. Any thoughts on it?
Here is a photo from an old Rolex Catalog of the Genuine Dial vs. the current Replica Dial, for comparison …

Reactions: mmaggi