• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

rodriguezstyle

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
9/1/17
Deutschland
Just FYI, the QC pics that I just accepted and the watch is on its way to Europe;)
jUCVVp.jpg

Nice!!! What do you think about the CG on this Picture, is it the updated Version ?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Honestly, whether you will get the correct case or not depends on your luck. CF just doesn't have a consistent QC on their products, and they tend to try to utilize their faulty parts as much as possible by delivering watches incorporating such parts on random basis.
This is one of the reasons I stay away from CF no matter how many favorable comments there are for their Subs and GMTs

xddcool

Horology Curious
31/8/21
How does clean compare to the VSF or ZZF on 116610LN? I know that VSF is no longer available. Debating between ZZF and Clean. Thanks!

xddcool

Horology Curious
31/8/21
bertieng Appreciate your input. That's what i heard from this forum. But some people made some videos in China claimed that they were not the same even though they have the same owner. Clean doesn't mean ZZF V4. So I'm receiving conflicting messages. Curious where did you get your info from?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
bertieng Appreciate your input. That's what i heard from this forum. But some people made some videos in China claimed that they were not the same even though they have the same owner. Clean doesn't mean ZZF V4. So I'm receiving conflicting messages. Curious where did you get your info from?
Get zf

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
bertiengCurious where did you get your info from?

He's been here a few years and reads the threads. Something I encourage you to do as well - you will learn a lot more by reading about what interests you than you will by lazily asking who has the best sub...

Last edited:

Watlover

Horology Curious
19/7/20
I have a doubt as of Today September 2021, which is the best 116610LV to buy?

ZZF v3 or Clean Factory ? or others ? and why ?

Venniz

26/7/20
I have a doubt as of Today September 2021, which is the best 116610LV to buy?

ZZF v3 or Clean Factory ? or others ? and why ?

I would say R Factory. They look like gen. I've made lot of research and I can't find any default..

Reactions: Elno38

Watlover

Horology Curious
19/7/20
Thank you, unfortunately is out of stock there . and from many reseller it is overpriced

Last edited: