• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Well in m2m sometimes they are:)
But, to be honest, its best to ask a TD first what is available these days. I dont even know, and it can change day by day.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town

here is my Clean. I am kinda noob in assessing crystals so what are your comments on this?

does it look good? Some say Clean crystals are a deadly giveaway even from several feet distance

would like to hear your comments on this :)

Watlover

Horology Curious
19/7/20
Tnk just dune. my favorite TD have ZF ZZF v3 and Clean. none have vsf.

I would have taken VSF if available.

zzf worries me it's not all 904l. But I ve no data on v3. From the description it seems to be ok

That’s why my question .

i am oriented to the zF even if older.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz

here is my Clean. I am kinda noob in assessing crystals so what are your comments on this?

does it look good? Some say Clean crystals are a deadly giveaway even from several feet distance

would like to hear your comments on this :)

Looks good enough, Crystal is more a concern/tell/giveaway when a date cyclops magnifier is involved. Not an issue on the no-date.

Reactions: Doc.77

siomayenak

Horology Curious
22/7/15
Hi guys, i wanna buy CF no date from local dealer. is it the V1 or the V2 version? i saw the cgs is not slanted, or its just the angle of the photo?

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Hi guys, i wanna buy CF no date from local dealer. is it the V1 or the V2 version? i saw the cgs is not slanted, or its just the angle of the photo?

Old version,i wouldn't buy it

edmundlee

25/2/14
United Kingdom
Hi all member,can you please tell me is this case a V1 or V2 thanks.
c2e1e4c0ac744c6caba806fbaed6af57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Looks like a v1 bit it's tough to say with the picture taken at this angle. Best is to get a picture well aligned with the crownguards

Reactions: edmundlee

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU

Straight cg,reject it and tell him to send a correct cg pic next time

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
All the cg’s are like this guys - they haven’t fixed it. There may have been a few cases which didn’t have the problem - but they probably weren’t clean cases.

Reactions: Doc.77

JotaMts

Horology Curious
31/8/21
Hi guys,

I've just received the QC pics from my TD of the Submariner 114060 No Date Black Ceramic Clean Factory 904L 1:1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet VR3130 and, as a lot of fake Clean one's are apearing today, i want to know your opinion whether you think that everything is correct with it. I'm a little bit confused with the monkey sticker, are they changing it everytime?? Is the 1LD clasp a proper indicator that is really the ARF collaboration??

Last edited:

jayyenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/9/13
Hi guys,

I've just received the QC pics from my TD of the Submariner 114060 No Date Black Ceramic Clean Factory 904L 1:1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet VR3130 and, as a lot of fake Clean one's are apearing today, i want to know your opinion whether you think that everything is correct with it. I'm a little bit confused with the monkey sticker, are they changing it everytime?? Is the 1LD clasp a proper indicator that is really the ARF collaboration??

This is legit clean. They use this sitting monkey sticker. Also has the straight crownguards which is Clean.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hi guys,

There is no need to post your question several times in different threads of this forum. One is enough

This looks like a real CF to me, enjoy it

citationcj2

Horology Curious
1/9/21
Exactly. More internet BS.. fake of the fake lol. This is the real CF and those who have them will tell you and not someone who thinks its not based on the stickers.