• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS ZF VS RXF 116610LN

Tione12

Patron
Certified
11/6/19
Nice pictures mate, thank for the effort =)

I’m waiting for the LV ones hahaha

Reactions: diamant

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Nice pictures mate, thank for the effort =)

I’m waiting for the LV ones hahaha

Yes, the ln's is so close that they almost look the same:clap_1: Hulk will be better

Reactions: Tione12

clockwork

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
22/12/07
I love those VSF crown guards... I think best option is vsf + ARF bracelet, but hey that’s just my opinion :)

SuperBatman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/20
diamant thanks for the wonderful photos! in your opinion, which watch has the best build quality?
also, I heard from Li that RXF is a branch of VSF factory, so they should be highly similar - did you notice any difference in their cases and bracelets?

CJS57

7/9/20
Nice pics but how does one know which watch is which without labels?

Substar

16/9/20
Nice pics but how does one know which watch is which without labels?

He made that clear in the first post but I agree the side shots are tricky to identify.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
diamant thanks for the wonderful photos! in your opinion, which watch has the best build quality?
also, I heard from Li that RXF is a branch of VSF factory, so they should be highly similar - did you notice any difference in their cases and bracelets?

VSF have better clasp, recess and maybe insert:) both good!

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
how is the ZF bracelet compared to ZZF?

Substar

16/9/20
Vsf bracelet isn’t amazing. Sel shape and big gap to the first link is not good and mine felt light. The clasp was well finished but the steel used is soft causing it to bend too easily and not fasten correctly. Arf is still the best overall. I’ll comment on ZF when it arrives. Latest zzf should be good but I’ve no desire to buy another one of their products to be honest.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Vsf bracelet isn’t amazing. Sel shape and big gap to the first link is not good and mine felt light. The clasp was well finished but the steel used is soft causing it to bend too easily and not fasten correctly. Arf is still the best overall. I’ll comment on ZF when it arrives. Latest zzf should be good but I’ve no desire to buy another one of their products to be honest.

You said on the other vsf thread that vsf bracelet was trash lol, so can't take anything you say seriously. Arf bracelet is still the best bracelet in the market but vsf quality is on par. VSF bracelet is super quality when it comes to brushing and feel. Smooth and no sharp edges whatsoever. Edited
ZUL251.jpg

Last edited: