• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Certified
16/4/22
It's glue. V2 Bezels are glued in and not 3M'ed like they used to be. There is nothing wrong with your bezel. GL that.

pebosebo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/19
I’ll wait for the next set of QC pics, hoping it’s going to be better or atleast ask Li/Lana to try and clean off the residue.

Reactions: CK_223

pebosebo

15/12/19
Respectfully you are being way too picky on your QC's.

Fair comment, bud. That’s why I’m asking other members who bought the V2 if the issues I saw are normal to the version. Since earlier photos didnt seem to carry those rough edges.

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Certified
16/4/22
There are about 1000 batman/batgirl v2 QC's over on r/reptimeqc you can easily compare yours to. yours are easily in line with what should be an easy GL.

Early ones didn't have the "rough" edges as they weren't glued. It's just a little squeeze out. The glue rubs off with your finger or a microfiber.

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU
I’ll wait for the next set of QC pics, hoping it’s going to be better or atleast ask Li/Lana to try and clean off the residue.
There isn't glue on new batches since July.
Mine it's a middle way between v1 and v2 and when i dissassembled the bezel to fit the gen crystal and clean the excess of grease i noticed that it was a press fit as gen construction.
You should find my comment on this thread some pages backward.
Regarding your expectation from a 500$ rep i think that you should add some bucks and pull the trigger on a GEN model.
This rep is not for you.
Regards

rich513

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/8/22
San Rafael
Thanks. I’m ordering an sku 0602 from him. The 0601 was not available and he said that the only difference is that the 1602 has the Rolex crown at 6 o’clock on the dial vs a vertical mark.

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Is the Clean Oyster bracelet supposed to have the Easylink adjustment on the clasp work like the gen?

As per this video:

When I fold the half link in, it doesn't snap into place, it just falls back out. Anyone else's one exhibit the same behavior?

rssid

4/7/22
Mine takes quite a bit of pressure to snap into place. Make sure you're is not already folded in place to begin with.

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
Il braccialetto Clean Oyster dovrebbe avere la regolazione Easylink sulla chiusura funziona come la generazione?

Come da questo video:

Quando piego il mezzo collegamento, non scatta in posizione, semplicemente cade all'indietro. Qualcun altro mostra lo stesso comportament

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Mine takes quite a bit of pressure to snap into place. Make sure you're is not already folded in place to begin with.

Ah you're right, I pressed it down firmly and it does snap in. Thanks for verifying!

Reactions: rssid