• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21
Seems like TDs should be receiving Batman stock imminently.

Has anyone received any QCs from them yet? Wondering if they'll have the same Date alignment issue as the Pepsi.

If you haven't got QC yet, do you have an ETA? What bracelet are you going for?

Really looking forward to seeing these CF pics, think it'll be my first rep.

Reactions: UrethraYogurt

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
What do you mean imminently? Didn't TrustyTime say that they will only get it in another 2-3 weeks?

If you have new information about this, please mention it. Many of us have a Batman on order too.

Reactions: Cad1 and Kews

Lew

3/7/21
Jtime said he should have stock in the next few days

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Great OP Lew - came in and was like...

OMldyij.gif

Last edited:

FancyLad

Horology Curious
2/7/21
Seems like TDs should be receiving Batman stock imminently.

Has anyone received any QCs from them yet? Wondering if they'll have the same Date alignment issue as the Pepsi.

If you haven't got QC yet, do you have an ETA? What bracelet are you going for?

Really looking forward to seeing these CF pics, think it'll be my first rep.

I just ordered mine from Jtime. I wanted an oyster bracelet (never really been a jubilee fan), so I went w/ ref # 116710, so it wouldn't be the new version on an incorrect oyster bracelet, as I understand they're now only sold w/ jubilees.

I also have a GMF factory batman, which I love, but very curious as to how the CF version will compare.

One thing I will say, I swear to God my watch isn't even losing 2 seconds/day....I'm astounded by how well the movement is working (3186).

Either way, I'll post the CF QC shots as soon as I get them....

Roylevesta

1/7/21
I just ordered mine from Jtime. I wanted an oyster bracelet (never really been a jubilee fan), so I went w/ ref # 116710, so it wouldn't be the new version on an incorrect oyster bracelet, as I understand they're now only sold w/ jubilees.

I also have a GMF factory batman, which I love, but very curious as to how the CF version will compare.

One thing I will say, I swear to God my watch isn't even losing 2 seconds/day....I'm astounded by how well the movement is working (3186).

Either way, I'll post the CF QC shots as soon as I get them....

Oyster would be correct as well. They offering both bracelets for Pepsi and Batman since this year

Reactions: Elno38

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
This thread is about the Batman and not the Pepsi bud

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I know, but if 'anyone' wants to see some QC pics of the NEW CLEAN GMT II then here are a couple, just trying to be helpful 'bud' if not helpful to 'you', just ignore....

Reactions: Vi-Lo

Lew

3/7/21
Oh no kidding?

I didn't realize....thought they were both Jubilee only....thanks!

Yeah I prefer the Oyster too. Just placed an order for one with Jtime as well ???? hopefully they get stock soon!

DrHack

10/8/20
SoCal
Regarding the Oyster vs. Jubilee, do they use the same clasp? I prefer the jubilee on the batman but I like the micro-adjust oyster clasp.

Manuel8080

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/4/16
Li tell me that this week the batman will arrive

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Regarding the Oyster vs. Jubilee, do they use the same clasp? I prefer the jubilee on the batman but I like the micro-adjust oyster clasp.

I believe it is the same type of micro adjustment for oyster and jubilee on the GMT models. There is no glide lock like on the Submariner.

Reactions: DrHack

Lew

3/7/21

Hopefully not long til we get QC photos then, only 2 days of the week left.

Wonder how many pre-orders have been made for the batman so far, no idea how large the batches are from CF.