• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

dexxa05

Horology Curious
29/8/22
I just went with the clean and plan to do the following Gen parts

Dial
Hand set
Datewheel
Crystal
Crown/tube
Bezel (maybe some day the insert too but $$$$)
Bezel mechanics (click spring/tension ring/retainer ring /hytrel)

May swap a few movement parts with Gen if I get bored.
Where are you going to find gen parts ?

theoryGV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/22
Where are you going to find gen parts ?
M2m sales, eBay, chrono, rolex forums it a task to find all forsure have seen most come up for sale so far besides the Datewheel and crown so far tho, some parts way overpriced but with how scarce the market is people just ask whatever for them it seems

pebosebo

15/12/19
Got my QC Pics, had to RL it.. Not sure if this is just nitpicking but I find the bezel insert having too many obvious rough edges.. and the bracelet lock with too wide of a gap.. now the agony of waiting for a new watch gets further extended…

gtatrevor

Horology Curious
5/3/22
Toronto, Canada
So I got a batgirl V2 and I miss my old V1 Oyster batman - Does any of you know if a Clean Y8C oyster bracelet will bolt right on with no issues with the same pin hole positions and fit like a glove?

My TD is able to source me one

pebosebo

15/12/19
Got my updated QC pics after rejecting the 1st one.. For those who got the V2, do you folks also have the same rough edges on the edge of the bezel insert? Not that I’m nitpicking too much but unless my eyes are failing me, didnt see much of these rough edges on photos members previously shared..

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Got my updated QC pics after rejecting the 1st one.. For those who got the V2, do you folks also have the same rough edges on the edge of the bezel insert? Not that I’m nitpicking too much but unless my eyes are failing me, didnt see much of these rough edges on photos members previously shared..

OMG!!!

pebosebo

15/12/19
Sorry, OMG for too much nitpicking? Or OMG for the flaws? Lol, sorry, I’m ok with it as it is, just checking with those who got the V2 if it’s the same for them as most of the photos Ive seen so far appears to be smoother - not sure

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Sorry, OMG for too much nitpicking? Or OMG for the flaws? Lol, sorry, I’m ok with it as it is, just checking with those who got the V2 if it’s the same for them as most of the photos Ive seen so far appears to be smoother - not sure

OMG bro because I don't like! Maybe it is glue...

Reactions: pebosebo