• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
j8tkG4.jpg

j8tdCj.jpg

j8tXi1.jpg

j8tPVv.jpg

j8t4LI.jpg

j8ts7X.jpg

j8tM8c.jpg

j8t7Yb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock crystal?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Cosmetically the CF Batman with the correct bezel is very good indeed.
Have they improved their bezel action in their latest releases?

Blutang777

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
Canada
Cosmetically the CF Batman with the correct bezel is very good indeed.
Have they improved their bezel action in their latest releases?

The new clean batch, the color is identical to gen. Transition a bit low, bezel action still not the greatest. Too much grease..

04817a8ebf01710f252f73b9b0aaf75f.png

7e2a5b46321536ba14aa8c8b29b4ab1f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
I just ordered a Batgirl. I have wanted a Batman forever but held off after having a gen Submariner and later a franken VSF Sub but I cant reason with myself anymore. Need some blue and black in my life :)

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Is the YM oyster the same as the GMT one? I have an ARF oyster sitting here since we put rubber on the YM. My jub blnr is inbound and was hoping that I have a dual option !

Well, the only way to find out is that you try your YM band onto the GMT.
Let us know of your finding, mate

cavester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/12
So I recieved the CF batman today and in short, I'm disappointed.

My fear was confirmed, the bracelet doesn't feel quality to me and I should have gone Oyster rather than Jubilee. Not sure if this is what the gen also feels like but if if does I won't be buying. The bracelet also squeeks when moving off the wrist, anyone else noticed this? I think I seen somewhere bathing in baby oil or something!? Either way, my advice to anyone getting this, go with the oyster.

The other problem I have is, it only just fits my wrist, so for those with slightly larger wrists, check first.

Even though I just got this, I may sell on and try a Daytona or Sub, either that or buy a Daytona and order a new Oyster bracelet at the same time lol.

The rest looks, feels and works great.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
So I recieved the CF batman today and in short, I'm disappointed.

My fear was confirmed, the bracelet doesn't feel quality to me and I should have gone Oyster rather than Jubilee. Not sure if this is what the gen also feels like but if if does I won't be buying. The bracelet also squeeks when moving off the wrist, anyone else noticed this? I think I seen somewhere bathing in baby oil or something!? Either way, my advice to anyone getting this, go with the oyster.

The other problem I have is, it only just fits my wrist, so for those with slightly larger wrists, check first.

Even though I just got this, I may sell on and try a Daytona or Sub, either that or buy a Daytona and order a new Oyster bracelet at the same time lol.

The rest looks, feels and works great.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

How about the bezel? It turns smoothly as it should be?
The problem of the jubilee has actually been well documented and discussed