• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean EXPLORER II 226570 black & white with DD3285 comparison Gen Vs. Clean

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
That's why I thought, we wish the Clean factory can beat the GMF, but the truth is the clean don't really want to make better...lol
I think Clean better than GMF already due to the fact it doesnt have a crap setting lever. I mean the best watch is one that works without issues lol. I dont want to play gambling roulette when buying a rep watch.

Pintorex

Getting To Know The Place
7/3/23
Italy
Actually i've a GMF obviously not working...plan is to buy a Clean and with 2 watches create a better one with the best of two...
It would be nice a comparative between Clean and GMF...who has the better:
Movement..Clean
Bezel...GMF
Crown...GMF
Bracelet...?
Dial...?
Shape...?
Datawheel...?
Cristal...?
Clasp...?
Hands...?
Rehaut....?

Genuine_Tourbillon

14/11/20
England
So what is the actual crown size of the gen? What crown are they using instead for the rep?
What is the part number for the gen crown 225670?

beneton

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/21
France
I think that C+F has made a prettier job for the bezel compared to GMF and Clean. What do you think?
Cannot say much about the rest of the watch, I have not had one in my hands. From the pictures, the bracelet engravings are not that well done.
The Gen 226570 bezel is pricey. I might be worth sourcing a C+F watch only for its bezel :D

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
I just noticed this and panicked as my BP version is in the mail, a little relieved now as I think I’ll wait for V2. The font and crown need to be corrected for me to shell out for a new watch.

slyclopse

Supporter
Certified
15/1/17
UK
Would be a big plus if they have changed the crown for production. I've got one on order either way.

Pintorex

7/3/23
Italy
@CTime did Clean update the crown on production with a correct one? I,ve heard something like that!!!