• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126600 Seadweller July 2024 Release!

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Crystal is definitely inferior to the VSF Sub, but gen doesn't have AR so I guess it's accurate. The dial is also matte, I want to see if there's a slight tropical effect - I will take it out tomorrow for a comparison and some sunlight pictures if I have the time.

Reactions: muiramas

guybythelake

13/7/14
Quick and dirty first impressions

From a QC aspect, I see a few things that weren't that noticeable (this is me nit picking)

The pip is centered to the right
The top left SEL is uneven
Bezel is not aligned perfectly

From a review perspective :
New VR3235 is smooth and has no issues. Crisp winding and date setting. Crown action good.
Bracelet glidelock is smooth, no issues, diver extension's also works easily
Bezel has a small amount of backplay (as with most Clean, inferior to VSF), probably can be resolved w new click springs or something.
Looks great ! How do you like the watch on your wrist? You had concerns being bjg.

Reaps

25/9/22
Looks great ! How do you like the watch on your wrist? You had concerns being bjg.
Pretty overblown. It doesn't wear any bigger or larger than the PAM111 or IWC3777, in fact it wears smaller than both. The caseback is high but if you wear the watch a bit tight then it's only a little thicker than the sub. The aggressively thicker bezel makes it look smaller than it actually does.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
How does your wrist feel after wearing that baby all day with the extra weight because mine feels so much different from either of my VSF 124 and 126 Subs all day. Going from the 41mm to the 43mm didn't make much of a difference but the thicker case took a little bit to get used to.

Your new baby looks good and wear it in good health my friend (y)

• Love
Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

25/9/22
How does your wrist feel after wearing that baby all day with the extra weight because mine feels so much different from either of my VSF 124 and 126 Subs all day. Going from the 41mm to the 43mm didn't make much of a difference but the thicker case took a little bit to get used to.

Your new baby looks good and wear it in good health my friend (y)
Its only been a day but I'm considering selling my 126610 because I prefer the Seadweller. The weight and aesthetics is more true tool watch.

I might switch it to RubberB for daily wear.

Reactions: asusundevils1971

guybythelake

13/7/14
Pretty overblown. It doesn't wear any bigger or larger than the PAM111 or IWC3777, in fact it wears smaller than both. The caseback is high but if you wear the watch a bit tight then it's only a little thicker than the sub. The aggressively thicker bezel makes it look smaller than it actually does.
Great! Enjoy it.

chrisat

Getting To Know The Place
23/3/24
It's slimmer and lighter than an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. It's just the rougher look that makes it appear so massive.

Reaps

25/9/22

I immediately also want a VSF or gen crystal to swap. The Clean has some funky light bending from the cyclops

guybythelake

13/7/14
Placed an order from Ctime for a VSF 126600. First QC pic had the incorrect date mag issue but asked for another watch and it does seem there is a later batch with the date mag issue sorted!

Thanks for the post! It looks so much better than the first batch VSF. Correct crystal magnification, the SELs look good from front, and even the bezel insert looks better, maybe the lighting or some serious improvements after Clean release. I love the see the competition between VSF and Clean, maybe leading to a decent SD43 rep. After looking at this pic, looks like VSF is winning right now.

Please post few more pics when you get the watch.