• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Yes. Just remove case back. First pull stem out to position 2 (time set).
Find and gently push in the little pin hole stem release button while pulling out stem.

The crown screws onto the threaded stem tip. I use needle nose pliers to hold the stem and finger tighten the crown. Then gently push the stem back in, you’ll hear/feel click and the seconds will run..
Please do not remove the stem from this movement in the time setting position, it should always be done in the winding position.

Reactions: AG91 and m5smg2

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Please do not remove the stem from this movement in the time setting position, it should always be done in the winding position.
Thank you for the correction. The few times I’ve removed 4130 stems were in time set position (seconds stopped) and I’ve never had an issue reinserting it. Does this apply to other auto movements also?

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Thank you for the correction. The few times I’ve removed 4130 stems were in time set position (seconds stopped) and I’ve never had an issue reinserting it. Does this apply to other auto movements also?
You got lucky 😁, the 4130s are known for needing a keyless reset if not done in the time setting position.

And unfortunately it depends on the movement, 4130 - winding, 2824 - time setting, NHxx - winding, you can usually just Google the movement if you are unsure.

Reactions: AG91 and m5smg2

FlamingMontains

Known Member
Patron
16/10/23
Buy GEN if only you can get on retail price from AD. Without any bundling

If I could get MSRP I totally would buy gen. My next gen will be a Lange 1 Moonphase however. They are quite affordable compared to new in the secondhand market. Especially the older model. I have my eye on a 2015 right now.

FlamingMontains

Known Member
Patron
16/10/23
I replaced my gasket with one from Esslinger a couple days ago. I didn’t bother measuring the gasket height, though.
What size number was it? Can you send me the exact link?

What was your reason for changing the gasket?

Last edited:

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
I replaced my gasket with one from Esslinger a couple days ago. I didn’t bother measuring the gasket height, though.
Can you send few pictures bro, i mean installed on watch

neil_tee

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/8/24
I had my Clean 126500 delivered at the weekend after ordering a few weeks back after spending a few hours reading this thread and seeing these great pics.

Unfortunately it stopped running a few hours later after arrival before I even had the chance to wear it outside.

Has anyone else had this issue? I am in contact with my TD (TheOneWatches) and they have asked I take it to a watchmaker to try to find cause but of course, this could be a significant task as it could be anything. My local watch technian service centre won't touch replicas unfortunately.

Would appreciate any guidance from the forum and other Clean 126500 owners.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I had my Clean 126500 delivered at the weekend after ordering a few weeks back after spending a few hours reading this thread and seeing these great pics.

Unfortunately it stopped running a few hours later after arrival before I even had the chance to wear it outside.

Has anyone else had this issue? I am in contact with my TD (TheOneWatches) and they have asked I take it to a watchmaker to try to find cause but of course, this could be a significant task as it could be anything. My local watch technian service centre won't touch replicas unfortunately.

I assume it’s fully wound?

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19

Try to shake it harder, sometimes it helps

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I’m certain the power reserve had little “in the tank” when it arrived to you from transport. Just wind the crown.