• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

neil_tee

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/8/24
Thanks for the guidance - none of this worked and tried both manual wind and the usual flick that works for all other watches to wind. Decided to go with one final attempt and the quick slam of the watch into my palm and the impact must have freed up the rotor and it’s now running.

I also had 2 seized screw in pins for the bracelet. A combination of WD40 and the lighter trick to burn off any excess loctite (or whatever they use to seal the thread on pins) worked also.

Reactions: FlamingMontains

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
Thanks for the guidance - none of this worked and tried both manual wind and the usual flick that works for all other watches to wind. Decided to go with one final attempt and the quick slam of the watch into my palm and the impact must have freed up the rotor and it’s now running.

I also had 2 seized screw in pins for the bracelet. A combination of WD40 and the lighter trick to burn off any excess loctite (or whatever they use to seal the thread on pins) worked also.
This slam that i was tought haha
glad to hear that it works

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Yes please confirm you manually wind it first.

Wind then start the chronos—this may get the main seconds running again..

FlamingMontains

Known Member
Patron
16/10/23
Take it to a watchsmith and get a full service. It makes a significant improvement to the watch. Try to find an Asian place, they'll work on replicas no problem.

kneebarn

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/9/24
Waiting to purchase my 126500 Panda. Messaged both CTime and Steve and it appears there's a holiday in China at the moment. What timing!

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Waiting to purchase my 126500 Panda. Messaged both CTime and Steve and it appears there's a holiday in China at the moment. What timing!
Yes well the world doesnt revolve around the Western hemisphere to serve us. They'll be back at the end of this week. Chinese Mid Autumn festival and then in 3 weeks Golden Week.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
dont stress too much on index alignment guys... check the 6 marker these gens 😂😂

hYc3ev.png

hYcZP8.jpeg

hYcj0K.png

Dexxter

Getting To Know The Place
21/3/24
dont stress too much on index alignment guys... check the 6 marker these gens 😂😂

hYc3ev.png

hYcZP8.jpeg

hYcj0K.png
TBH, I would not have a clue which is the real deal or a rep. The only thing that might be an indicator is the gold and the weight of the watch. Otherway you might have no chance to make a call.

Rheinischerjung

24/11/18
Got my CF Daytona today. Looks perfect but the rotor is really noisy. Is there anything that I could do or should I take it directly to my watchsmith?

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
BTF vs CF 126500 black dial - The clean has a gen crystal.
Clean is on the left, just look for thinner/bigger subdials.

Don't want to hijack the whole thread so you can click the pics to see the full photo:
Mate, quite wonderful. If I may dare say, you should just make a new thread. It's totally worth it for this kind of analysis. Thanks for sharing. You can see the obvious difference in bezel and minor dial differences.

Reactions: AG91