• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cheating at QC pictures?

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
shill-warning.jpg

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
132416338085.jpg

So s3g0y please explain exactly why you found it necessary to create a sock account to agree with yourself? The above, gentlemen, is our OP a fact that greatly displeases me. Who's the dishonest one now?

Oh and OP, make it a damn good explanation plus an apology to both Ryan and the members for your deception.

Are you serious? That is some bullshit there pulled by op. I guess s4m was talking about op not luth.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

nycgtr

Renowned Member
18/4/12
Ass move but it kind of doesn't change what happened. Ryan is still a stand up guy through all of this as expected.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

So s3g0y please explain exactly why you found it necessary to create a sock account to agree with yourself? The above, gentlemen, is our OP a fact that greatly displeases me. Who's the dishonest one now?

Oh and OP, make it a damn good explanation plus an apology to both Ryan and the members for your deception.

Well OP, you just flushed all your credibility down the toilet with that move. Whatever truth that rested in your posts, is pretty much meaningless now.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ass move but it kind of doesn't change what happened.

Nope, 100% correct. What happened still happened and this doesn't change that. I have however been assured that the matter at hand is being addressed by Ryan and I have no reason to doubt that is true.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Wow this has been some thread of deception....plus Tommy eating up all the popcorn :popcorn:

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Hope to hear from Ryan the improvements/actions on his part taken to recover the confidence of his old/potential customers.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Oh no not the seductress popcorn...man I need some nice warm kettlecorn now.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Tommy, LOL.

To the point of the sock id by the OP. That was a F'ing stupid move to create an alternate id just to agree with yourself, grow up and stand your ground, that BS is unnecessary, plus it pisses off TB, ya dope.