• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ceramic submariner dial guide

Newbuyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/5/16
Smoke...could you put me right on something....I'm still looking around wanting to buy a sub ...but still not sure which way to spend my money......been following threads etc ..trying to learn not just ask for help.....if I'm going to go 2836 because of reliability....then is ...in your opinion the V6s a better buy because of the clasp and poss SEL problems than the V7...or are the better rehaut engravings and dial making the V7 a wiser more gen like purchase...also do you know if there are TD'S still holding stock of V6s...because I read a few weeks ago the only way to get one was M2M.....and I usually use intime ...but can't seem to access their sight at the moment.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Newbuyer

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/5/16
Sorry
..I just looked in my spam and found an email with in times new address and they are still advertising V6s.....so please ignore the last part of my question......and don't kick me to hard

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Markusf

29/8/16
Awesome read mate! Thank you! Didnt realize so much changed version by version!

jb2007

20/9/16
Lol they ain't crooks bro.they made a mistake
Just say to Andrew he sent the wrong dial
He will send you the correct one
I wrote him and sent foto. he answer: "No. this is the Dial from the Miyota series ones I checked my records and specifically it's MY movement one Thanks"

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
this is from the 2017 dials catalogue
looks like Rolex brought back the old font 1000Ft
f2d970fe2a2e1d58e75d85085b2da4a9.png

mark willson

Looking Around
26/2/17
I just saw you experiencing dials amazing can you please tell me where I can get a good looking ceramic dial stainless sub with black dial and face at a decent price thank you so much

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
If you go with a sub, get a V7 from Noob. You can get it from any TD here.
A2836 or SA3135? Your call. The only people who'll EVER notice the difference in the CG difference between the 2836 & 3135 are the watch nerds here. Nobody else will EVER know. If the SA3135 breaks, you're screwed.
I know this is old but... but good read