• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Case 1:1 16710/16570 available on EBay

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Interesting, says it's got good review on here but the search didn't return anything. Anyone have any experience with these?

I’ve one for spare, maybe a great price on sale with engraved serial A number from 1999 :)

It’s a great case. Personally i’ve both, and german/ebay out of the box was very good. Just need to rebrush the lugs.

This one imho need some more works. This case it’s sold by the seller witha not genuine tube with not gen-spec theard of it. Also the after tube that he fit doesn’t accept genuine crown.

Then Crown guards need to be reworked a bit and also the lugs.

I’ve both as spare, and maybe i sell one of it or both, need to think about it :)

However this one is the one that i have of the link that the other dude had posted

KKH9PI.jpeg

KKHCgt.jpeg

KKHQHp.jpeg

KKHnSc.jpeg

KKHTo2.jpeg

Reactions: altesporsche

Timmer

Known Member
Patron
Certified
17/1/22
I too purchased a 16570 case about a year ago. I didn't mess with the CGs or the tube and Crown - but added gen dial, hands and bezel to build a Polar. Pretty happy with his product - though is was somewhat less than what he is charging now.

Reactions: APjumbo