• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

By-Tor's Guide to best TAG Heuer replicas

Cliff80

Looking Around
12/8/16
Hi all. I'm looking for the tag link automatic eta from this review (I'm a noob but I've been reading the forums for a few weeks...so hope I'm posting in the right place). I read that this is an old thread, so could it be that this is an old watch, and I should simply ask one of the TDs if they can get one? - I've not been able to find 1 on the websites I've searched. Cheers

Markocuts

Horology Curious
14/7/13
Thanks very much, really useful guide. I am looking for my first TAG rep and this has helped no end.

monstar

2/10/16
Awesome guide. That said, I cant help but wonder why the Tag section is this quiet, Tags are of good quality and they don't cost that much in gen.

Or is it because the gen price isn't that high that people don't have much interest in the reps? Hmm...

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Awesome guide. That said, I cant help but wonder why the Tag section is this quiet, Tags are of good quality and they don't cost that much in gen.

Or is it because the gen price isn't that high that people don't have much interest in the reps? Hmm...
Exactly. Why pay $350 for a rep when you can get a gen tag for $900 - $2000

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

monstar

2/10/16
Exactly. Why pay $350 for a rep when you can get a gen tag for $900 - $2000

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, just realized that after i remembered that my gen Link cost a very reasonable $990.

stratux

Looking Around
28/11/16
any review on: [FONT=&quot]Carrera Calibre 36 SS White Dial on Brown Leather Strap Jap Quartz

[/FONT]
http://puretime02.com/carrera-calibre-36-ss-white-dial-on-brown-leather-strap-jap-quartz.html

gooseman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
hi guys, have anyone bought or seen a mechanical movement of this tag rep?
http://puretime03.com/aquaracer-300m-chronograph-ss-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-jap-quartz.html

tag.jpg

Fabrizio1956

Looking Around
13/3/17
Hello everyone !
Can anyone help me to find a replica Tag Heuer Monaco Vintage Limited Edition ?
Thank you
Fabrizio

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified

grshep

Horology Curious
20/3/17
I haven't tried to sell anything. Yes, I have looked for requirements to sell on this forum. I also looked for correct ways to ship watches. Didn't realize that would lead to unwarranted admin scrutiny. I also read your rules. So I know I haven't done anything wrong. If you consider my posts to be of a whoring nature then remove the posts deemed uncouth from my post count. I'm fine with that. As long as the threads that are as you put it "way past their use by date" are removed too. I do have the intent to sell a couple rep. watches. So i can buy new ones. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought that was allowed and part of the point. Point being, be informed about what you buy/sell. If I'm wrong pleas enlighten me. Not everyone is a scam artist. I'm most certainly not here to "flog a couple watches" as you have accused. Further more I'm an adult, if you feel a need to keep an eye on me, or scold me like a child, then just kick me off!! I dont want to be where I'm not welcome, nor am I going to walk on egg shells.
Good Day Sir