• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF 116509 Daytona releases (blue dial, silver dial & black diamond dot dial) - coming soon?

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
RWI new-joiner here. Looking to get this as my first rep. Anyone know if Clean Factory would come up with this model?
Nobody knows for sure… it’s very likely that eventually CF will release a 116509 blue dial. But it’s unknown if it’ll be 2 weeks from now or 2 years from now.

Reactions: KJ2020

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
On the wrist it’s hard for me to care about the bezel really.

Until a cheaper alternative is easily available, I’m fine with the bezel installed.

Last edited:

SydneyWatchGuy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/22
Nobody knows for sure… it’s very likely that eventually CF will release a 116509 blue dial. But it’s unknown if it’ll be 2 weeks from now or 2 years from now.
Thanks, its a beautiful watch, this is going to be my first rep, now to look for a TD :)

Reactions: dogwood

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
On the wrist it’s hard for me to care about the bezel really.

Until a cheaper alternative is easily available, I’m fine with the bezel installed.
TBH it bothers me when I have one with a gen bezel. You can't always unsee the flaws, well some of us can't.

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
hat's your favourite thing about the watch?
dont know, i think everything....for me its perfect :)
but I personally don't bother myself with little things like bezelfont and so on....it is what it is and thats a true beauty

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone

addy46.88

Known Member
20/10/22
Reactions: masterpiece777

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Awesome pics bro.

The hallmarks are decent. In case anyone is wondering this one is a St Bernard dog head

zud5ht.jpg

Gen example
zTkL2i.jpg

BT's is much better than Noob was, which looks like a Chucky doll head with a shadow demon behind him, haha
zTkzdj.jpg

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Would you say that bezel is better enough to swap ? Thinking of getting this blue BTF Daytona
Depends on whether or not the BT fonts being too close to the triangles and marker line bothers you. Everyone has a different tolerance for flaws. Sometimes once you see something different you can't unsee it and it nags at you so you look for it every time you look at the watch. Other times you can just say Nah I'm not going to let that bug me.

addy46.88

Known Member
20/10/22
Depends on whether or not the BT fonts being too close to the triangles and marker line bothers you. Everyone has a different tolerance for flaws. Sometimes once you see something different you can't unsee it and it nags at you so you look for it every time you look at the watch. Other times you can just say Nah I'm not going to let that bug me.
Good point! Also when I actually receive the watch I don’t notice those tiny flaws as much. But when you stare at zoomed/macro pics they jump out at you haha 😂

addy46.88

Known Member
20/10/22
One last thing would you say the dial color is better now , or did they improve it?. I remember when people were disappointed with the early pics from factory saying it’s too purple blah blah