• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Tradition 7097

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
Bazil1198 have you ever seen the little guilloche dial of the Breguet tradition in real life? It's a masterpiece, shiny and accurate, impossible to replicate it at low cost, due to noble material and difficult machining.
Also the diameter of the cannon pinion is bigger.
But for 500$ I think it's a great watch, if the movement is reliable.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
ZF factory? Lol It's have been like 3 Years already, no factory still can get balance wheel right..lol

Bazil1198

Looking Around
28/8/21
Bazil1198 have you ever seen the little guilloche dial of the Breguet tradition in real life? It's a masterpiece, shiny and accurate, impossible to replicate it at low cost [...]
But for 500$ I think it's a great watch, if the movement is reliable.

No I've not had the privilege, I just found out about this watch after reviewing some brands that I had overlooked before and really liked the general aesthetic of their watches. This one in particular, it will be my first "high price" rep once I'm able to purchase it. Thanks for the explanation, I guess I should be grateful that I've not seen the gen :D because I think this one looks great.

Last edited:
Reactions: reklamezonen

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
looking forward for v2 for:
1. Resize of the 2 wheel bridge so it looks more like original
2. Resize of jumping second mechanism to ensure smoother second hand movement at caseback

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
looking forward for v2 for:
1. Resize of the 2 wheel bridge so it looks more like original
2. Resize of jumping second mechanism to ensure smoother second hand movement at caseback

We all waited for the V2 of the previous tradition, and it’s not common that ZF releases a V2. I think I will buy this one.

Reactions: ssouthall6

hong999

25/1/19
We all waited for the V2 of the previous tradition, and it’s not common that ZF releases a V2. I think I will buy this one.

SF factory did produce v2 of 7057.
Since ZF has committed to produce v1 of 7097, it is expected ZF will improve further in next version, so that 7097 will continue to sell.

it-alien

Looking Around
13/6/21
Italy
Okay thickness is 12mm but looks okay.

Video:

http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?vid=s3273uymgzf&url_from=share&second_share=0&share_from=copy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Ciao, have you seen the seconds jumping back and forth at about 5:15?
I don’t understand chinese, does anyone know what he said at that timeframe?
Price is 528$ on PT, OK, movement cannot be smooth like in gen, but I expected the second hand not being… micro-retrograde;)
Has anybody bought it? And check this is a real issue (and not a temporary issue of the prototypes)?

Thanks in advance!

ever glow

6/12/16
Anyone ordered and received this?

Ordered mine when the news broke in sept, but yet to receive qc. seems like a release delay.

Last edited:

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Do you have video of the seconds hand moving? Smooth movement?

ever glow

6/12/16
Just received. No stuttering, smooth second hand.
great wrist presence. Will try to take a video when it is daytime tomorrow.

on the other hand, managed to spoil 1 springbar by screwing it too hard (think there might be a threading issue).

Gonna ask my td if he can source additional springbars.

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Gentleman, can you help me with the size of the strap, made an order and need to order a custom strap to fit this beauty,
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks and reagard

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
In 2-3 days I might recieve mine, will post some pictures.

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
In 2-3 days I might recieve mine, will post some pictures.
Please do, what color did you get buddy ? I really like the SS with silver dial, but the dial color look more white than silver.

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk