• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Tradition 7097

Bominus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/24
I would hate to wear a watch where I knew every tiny fault.
What a buzz kill.

Ignorance is bliss in my world.
Sadly this is what happens when we do a bit of research to buy a replica watch, and it’ll all come to how acceptable we are with it.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
The dial is tiny in real life... smaller than a 28mm watch. If you can see this kind of detail quit dayjob and become a fighter pilot.

• Haha
Reactions: Yacht-Monster

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
I would hate to wear a watch where I knew every tiny fault.
What a buzz kill.

Ignorance is bliss in my world.
My gen yacht -master 126622 has a slightly crooked 6 market if aligned with this line tool. Even gens have these defects which makes this line thing pointless.

Reactions: APjumbo

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I have this watch and yes the dial
Is ever so slightly shifted in orientation towards the left. ( ie 12 marker is more to the left of centre and 6 marker is more towards right of centre ). This is also likely the cause of the retrograde seconds hand not entirely reaching the markers in the 0-15 sec mark on the seconds arc.

When on the wrist this is not noticeable and no one has quizzed me about this very minor orientation issue when I’ve worn it…😜. It’s a minor flaw in an otherwise brave attempt at repping a very bespoke piece. It’s hypnotic to look at when wearing and something so completely different in appearance and function to so many other “ photocopy” style watch designs that it allows you to forgive its small misdemaeanor….

This one is a keeper in my collection.

Reactions: Bominus

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
At the end of the day its a simple question, do you want a breguet 7097 on your wrist? If so you have two options, this rep at a very reasonable price, or a gen at >£20k. Im very happy with the quality to price ratio of my breguet rep and no amount of red lines will change that opinion.

• Love
Reactions: APjumbo

Bominus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/24
I have this watch and yes the dial
Is ever so slightly shifted in orientation towards the left. ( ie 12 marker is more to the left of centre and 6 marker is more towards right of centre ). This is also likely the cause of the retrograde seconds hand not entirely reaching the markers in the 0-15 sec mark on the seconds arc.

When on the wrist this is not noticeable and no one has quizzed me about this very minor orientation issue when I’ve worn it…😜. It’s a minor flaw in an otherwise brave attempt at repping a very bespoke piece. It’s hypnotic to look at when wearing and something so completely different in appearance and function to so many other “ photocopy” style watch designs that it allows you to forgive its small misdemaeanor….

This one is a keeper in my collection.
Thank you, just the respond I needed! I've had a chance to see gen in real and I completely understand you saying its hypnotic to look at.
If it's not noticeable by anyone wanting to look at it then I'll will order one now, me asking checking I know people will be asking to take a look at it just because how hypnotic it is to look at, just hope it's still avaliable. Thanks again!