• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
sending back will take a long time :-(

One day i opend the crown and i had the crown in my hands.

Is there no other possibility? Is it possible to change the movement or sell it with a broken stem?

sometimes i think it would be easier to buy a new one with another movement. But i cant find the classic BD, only the Polizia di stato version.

I really need your experience.

If sending it back is not for you I would just sell it.

pcghill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/17
Can anyone please confirm if the original Rolex click spring for the bezel will fit the BP SD? Mine as gone missing... And also where can I find it aside from EBay?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
1aPDh7T.jpg

3t0CU8a.jpg

Reactions: johnlogan

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
man i miss everyone in here, Maron how's your injury? neck right?

hey! thanks for asking. It's not great, no better and no worse. Still chronic pain everyday, but I have learned how to manage it by avoiding activities and stuff. The university provides me an ergonomic chair and I use a laptop for school instead of textbooks and writing by hand. I'm meeting the second spine surgeon in eight days, finally after a long wait. Really hoping that he will think that an operation can help and agree to do it in May, but I have to be prepared for a "no" or a "maybe". But at least when I look down at my wrist and see the 16600 that ado213 crafted for me I can smile :)

Reactions: johnlogan

redsocks

9/1/13
hey! thanks for asking. It's not great, no better and no worse. Still chronic pain everyday, but I have learned how to manage it by avoiding activities and stuff. The university provides me an ergonomic chair and I use a laptop for school instead of textbooks and writing by hand. I'm meeting the second spine surgeon in eight days, finally after a long wait. Really hoping that he will think that an operation can help and agree to do it in May, but I have to be prepared for a "no" or a "maybe". But at least when I look down at my wrist and see the 16600 that ado213 crafted for me I can smile :)

all the best mate, hopefully it will be a speedy recovery for you! and im pretty sure looking down at the 16600 gives you a sense of satisfaction, hahaha this applies to all the members here haha

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

Speedy Recovery, fingers crossed.

alexandros2

17/2/16
I'm always thinking to change the bezel, because the bezel on the BPSD doesn't have the teeth too deep. anyone is thinking that is value for money?Maron did u changed it?

jessemack

25/3/14
ado213 did an amazing job on my 16600!! He's a true artist with these Sea Dwellers.

- Genuine tritium T<25 Rolex Sea-Dweller dial with spiderwebbing

- Genuine tritium hands

- Genuine flat 4 insert

- Genuine bezel assembly

- Genuine 703 crown & tube

- Genuine pallet fork

- Genuine date wheel

- Genuine auto-wind module

- Genuine B25 285 SD crystal

- TC 93160A Sea-Dweller bracelet

- BP case w/ re-shaped crown guards

- Drilled lug holes

- Yuki 3135 serviced movement

16600.jpg

Spiderweb.jpg

Reactions: Nur-Uhr and Maron

alexandros2

17/2/16
ado213 did an amazing job on my 16600!! He's a true artist with these Sea Dwellers.

- Genuine tritium T<25 Rolex Sea-Dweller dial with spiderwebbing

- Genuine tritium hands

- Genuine flat 4 insert

- Genuine bezel assembly

- Genuine 703 crown & tube

- Genuine pallet fork

- Genuine date wheel

- Genuine auto-wind module

- Genuine B25 285 SD crystal

- TC 93160A Sea-Dweller bracelet

- BP case w/ re-shaped crown guards

- Drilled lug holes

- Yuki 3135 serviced movement

16600.jpg

Spiderweb.jpg

Really fantastic, ado213 is the master of sea dwellers.

if u can post more pics please of the baby

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
jessemack A great watch you own now. That is now a very beautiful SeaDweller and with these parts an amazing piece. I am a big fan of these SD with drilled lug holes.
I think I have to go also this way with drilled holes but as an late 16600 model with holes ( like an 2001/2002 model without LEC like a Y-serie)

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I'm always thinking to change the bezel, because the bezel on the BPSD doesn't have the teeth too deep. anyone is thinking that is value for money?Maron did u changed it?

it is not good value for money lol. But it is a good mod to do. I did not do it, it's the only thing that I would still like to do on mine

jessemack

25/3/14
Has anyone had their watch engraved to match a serial number year? I would love to have this engraved with an X serial number to match the aged tritium of the dial and hands. That would put it around 1991 an be appropriate for the drilled lugs too.

bigwigsdad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/09
Has anyone had their watch engraved to match a serial number year? I would love to have this engraved with an X serial number to match the aged tritium of the dial and hands. That would put it around 1991 an be appropriate for the drilled lugs too.

Great question!
Can i add has anyone had their bracelet end links engraved?

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
do we have wrist watch check photos of recent bought examples of this special time piece - 16600 superlumed by BP factory:drinks_cheers:
come on mates, show me your sexy timepiece !!!! :D:D:D

AL0HA

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/8/16
Has anyone fitted a sh3135/yuki in the bpsd case? I finally picked up another one, but looking to add gen dial instead of the tc dial I used on my last build.