• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Re-Releases 5-Digit Submariners with VR3135

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
we have the same problem mate, its too wobbly..is gen like that or not..will try to press it in 4 sides hopely it will fix,

Gen definitely is not like that. They use completely different constructions and actions.

Zaron

Getting To Know The Place
15/9/20
Austria AT 🇦🇹
Press down while holding the bezel from four sides. Say from 50, 10, 40 and 20. Press down firmly and simultaneously from all four sides. You’ll need an extra pair of hands so ask someone to help you
Thanks for the tip mate! - I'll try it tonight and give some feedback. Hope my girl is strong enough :D

pinoyako04

Getting To Know The Place
24/3/21
Thanks for the tip mate! - I'll try it tonight and give some feedback. Hope my girl is strong enough :D
Doesnt work for me, give me feedback mate! 🙂 maybe i let my watchsmith reinstalled it. But its doesnt bothers me..i didnt know if all bp 16613 like that

Onoratoa54

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
29/1/19
The bezel construction of 16610 bp Is completely wrong.
The code bracelet Is wrong too

Reactions: bowtiefanatc

Yellowsubmarine

Supporter
Patron
Certified
17/5/23
UK
Doesnt work for me, give me feedback mate! 🙂 maybe i let my watchsmith reinstalled it. But its doesnt bothers me..i didnt know if all bp 16613 like that
look back through this thread, there are posts from guys who have tried things to solve this.

xray7

Amateur Rhetoric Wrangler
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
I have finally received my 16613lb from Trusty after 3 months. The overall look is good.

My biggest problem is the bezel. It has about 1mm air to the case. And can be pushed down like a spring - then bounces back like a trampoline. Am I the only one with this problem? How can this be remedied?

Just got mine as well - certainly was a pain of a wait.

xray7

Amateur Rhetoric Wrangler
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
Can you PM me Nick's Telegram information please? Or if someone else has it, please pass along. I want to order one as a Bday present for my brother, who is turning 40 on July 29th. Or if someone has one they would like to sell, please PM me.
I have mine in my hand in the UK right now - if you’d like it and are prepared to cover the express shipping, all yours.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Man I love this watch!

BP 16610LV with VR3135 and a couple of personal mods. Horlogear blue bezel insert, Ginault mk2 bracelet and VSF glide lock clasp…

hijhzR.jpeg

Very nice! Way to make it your own, enjoy.

(Use the 'Full image BB code' to embed the pics directly).

Last edited: