• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Re-Releases 5-Digit Submariners with VR3135

Lolcat9995

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
31/5/23
UK
I think I need a bigger box.

Please excuse the dirtyness of my seadweller, I wore it for years working construction, the TC sub too. I haven’t worn or cleaned the seadweller forever though, as movement needs a servicing.

So, here we have the TC 16610 v6, gen crystal gen insert, gen crown, next to the BP 16613 for comparison.

I know others have mentioned this already. The bracelet doesn’t have the nicest feel compared to say my tc sub’s, or tc seadwellers bracelet which are much smoother feeling.

I do however like this watch, the 16613 has been one I’ve thought of buying gen, and I may still may, but for now I’ll see how this rep holds up.
Can you explain more how the bracelet feels? It's probably the only thing putting me off an LV

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany

Just got my 16613. Was very fast, only 6 days since Andrew send me tracking.

From the first view I love it, but there are some little things I need to change.
First of all the DW. It's far to orange, secondly I have gen Insert waiting and I suppose
I will use a swiss tube and gen crown to make the srew in more smooth.

All in all its a bang for the money. Will open it later to see if I really got a VR3135

On the picture the Text looks silver and a little dull, but in nature it's lively

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
KzgwSk.jpeg

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
I had a 16610 LN and I got rid of it because I wore the SD more. The SD definitely wears “larger” due to the caseback, case, crystal, etc.

Both absolutely have a place in a collection.

Reactions: Snil

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
I had a 16610 LN and I got rid of it because I wore the SD more. The SD definitely wears “larger” due to the caseback, case, crystal, etc.

On my eyes the sd wears smaller when a look at the wrist 😄
I also wear more the sd vs 16610 as it look more balanced to me

LE
That been said I switch just now from SD to Sub :)

K3eWP2.jpeg

K3eUmt.jpeg

Last edited:

AllanV

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
4/3/23
EU
This is the first time I've read an entire thread, it has been VERY informative, so thank you all!
However, no one mentioned the 300 m issue that I see on all the dials. I have only compared it to gen LN and LV and they have all the writings as 300m WITHOUT the spacing between the letter and number. My comparison has been with gen LN and LV from the years 2007-2008, but I've also been looking at older model years. Maybe it is a known thing whit the BP, hence it isn't mentioned in this thread?
On another note, I have been debating with my self whether to get the LN or LV, my heart says LV but I will not be able to change the hands myself. The LN would be a straight wear and enjoy for me, I've not (yet) modded or worked on watches before, only replaced the battery on a quartz watch before :LOL: furthermore the LV might be too "flashy" and attract unnecessary attention as I plan on using it as a daily. Please feel free to give input :)