• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Re-Releases 5-Digit Submariners with VR3135

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
To be clear, not taking a swipe at @johnlogan. First, he shares both names of one of my Godsons. so he has that going for him but, more to the point, he’s been a huge force behind this thread which I think has been a most interesting one to follow.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Hey @Karbon74 We're not using words like 'imposter' on a free forum are we? haha. Errybody peeps is welcome to chime in a little.
Liar Trolling GIF by Partiful

for clarity 😂

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I'll never win any prizes for my spelling. Gotdamn. It's always a mess ;)

I'm really pleased that just from eyeballing these VR BPs that they have the nice bracelet, and don't come with the slightly flimsier/ 'skinnier' looking bracelet that one out of of my few older BPs came with.

Reactions: Karbon74

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
why do you want to tell me that no one here has gen?
Huh? That’s not what he was trying to tell you at all.

If you’re happy with your ARF / or your gen or whatever the f*ck you have then that’s great. You can contribute to a thread or you can just read it and stay quiet.

Drive by shit posting is never appreciated - it’s the worst kind of attention seeking.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Huh? That’s not what he was trying to tell you at all.

If you’re happy with your ARF / or your gen or whatever the f*ck you have then that’s great. You can contribute to a thread or you can just read it and stay quiet.

Drive by shit posting is never appreciated - it’s the worst kind of attention seeking.
Some BMs are just skilled at making threads toxic brother!

Reactions: muiramas