• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blancpain No Radiation 40mm 5008D Get it Repped!

someeone

Shoes&Watches
Supporter
23/11/15
Interested in the pictures! It almost seems based on various TD pictures that some were early samples and some were improved versions.

We did wait for that one for quite awhile for sure. Probably ZF will catch up soon too.

Reactions: ward1991

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Mine is on the way,hopefully postage won't take too long
Who did you order it from for future reference? I usually order from Andrew at Trusty, but he said he did not have access to them yet. So I opted for puretime for the first time in years, and it's taking a long time just for the ordering process. A week to receive the funds, then they said 2-3 weeks just for qc pictures. I've been spoiled, Andrew and team always have qc pics to me within 3 days and shipped right after that. Oh well, waited this long, I can wait some more.

panerai153

Supporter
Certified
22/3/06
On the Mighty Mississippi
Very anxious to see photos of any 40mm BP. I had several 45 mm BP’s however they got limited wear as they were just too big for my skinny wrists!! All were sold, however 40mm is right in my sweet spot.

Reactions: someeone

someeone

Shoes&Watches
Supporter
23/11/15
Very anxious to see photos of any 40mm BP. I had several 45 mm BP’s however they got limited wear as they were just too big for my skinny wrists!! All were sold, however 40mm is right in my sweet spot.
I've just sold my 45mm titanium fifty fathoms after just a couple of hours of ownership for the same reason. It surprisingly did not go over my wrist and was quite comfortable, but still too much. Barakuda is great, but I really don't understand why they went all-in for limited edition model rather than something more common. If this no-rad will be good/or improved - it will sell like hotcakes, I really want one considering building vintage in decent quality is almost impossible these days.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13

I have had ZFs baracuda for quite awhile now. It is a fantastic watch. Just lacking a bracelet option, but I will live. Cant wait for my new NO RADS

Reactions: StrangwaysAtoll

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Who did you order it from for future reference? I usually order from Andrew at Trusty, but he said he did not have access to them yet. So I opted for puretime for the first time in years, and it's taking a long time just for the ordering process. A week to receive the funds, then they said 2-3 weeks just for qc pictures. I've been spoiled, Andrew and team always have qc pics to me within 3 days and shipped right after that. Oh well, waited this long, I can wait some more.
Intime

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
I have qc pics finally, If anyone wants to see just PM me as I cannot remember qc pic rules . I like what I see though!

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Nope, just that bad. Maybe QC, but why send this sample out the door at all?
bp20220803_202.jpg
zOPFcQ.gif

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
Thanks for the pics!

Are you able to show a wider pic of the whole watch? Is the radiation symbol too small?

Interested to see the bezel and dates as well.

Reactions: Nciswit

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Thanks for the pics!

Are you able to show a wider pic of the whole watch? Is the radiation symbol too small?

Interested to see the bezel and dates as well.
Do you know if its allowed? (posting qc pictures of new release so folks can see them?)
I personally don't care how accurate it is, i've been waiting so long for these to come out.

@mclarendude

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Do you know if its allowed? (posting qc pictures of new release so folks can see them?)
I personally don't care how accurate it is, i've been waiting so long for these to come out.

@mclarendude
It's fine as long you don't have like concerns over it. We prefer QC that has already been approved. Be sure to post that if its the case.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
It's fine as long you don't have like concerns over it. We prefer QC that has already been approved. Be sure to post that if its the case.
Okay cool! That was what I thought, just wanted to be sure :D

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
You dirty dog :D LUCKY dog. Still waiting on mine, looks beautiful!! Im curious if my ZF barrakuda's rubber strap has those gaps. Its really a non issue because there are no shortage of vintage watches that have like 19mm straps on 20mm lugs, and It certainly does not bother me. Mine has the gaps too. Oh well, their mold for the straps was probably slight off. If it really bothers anyone, you can always just buy a tropic strap and throw the BP signed clasp on the tropic, no big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alhig72

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
There is no gap on the barakuda strap,the zf strap is also far superior in looks and quality,
The zf also has better crown guards and the crown sits more flush when screwed in,
For now I'm using the zf strap fir both watches until my gen strap arrives
Even so the no radiations is very nice

Last edited: