• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BK Sub based on Noob's V6 (Pic heavy!)

M.lawerence

Known Member
7/4/16
hello there, actually I bought for my wife so I am wearing maybe once a month if I get bored. I like it too much yes, I believe it is a very nice watch
1. Obvious flaw is the gaps on the SEL and I would want cyclops not to reflect so much light sometimes and under certain condition
2. By design it is supposed to be water proofed, I did not test or ask BK to do it for me since it is not my watch, if I had a descent smith around I would do it (costs around 15-20Euro only)
Just ordered the same SubC. I was wondering if you'd be willing to take/post some pics of the backside of the SEL. I'm looking at my QC pics now and can see a similar gap, just want to see how the back of your SEL compares to mine.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Just ordered the same SubC. I was wondering if you'd be willing to take/post some pics of the backside of the SEL. I'm looking at my QC pics now and can see a similar gap, just want to see how the back of your SEL compares to mine.
Hello there I don't have the watch with me anymore, I don't know about that gap, if you feel not happy talk to the TD. Don't forget this is a rep so relax and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G935F

M.lawerence

Known Member
7/4/16
No problem, hope you enjoyed it while you had it! Haha yeah, I do realize they're replicas and am definitely happy with them at the end of the day. Thanks for the reply! [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION]

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
No problem, hope you enjoyed it while you had it! Haha yeah, I do realize they're replicas and am definitely happy with them at the end of the day. Thanks for the reply! [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION]
I had it bought for my wife but she does not wear much and I have the TC and SD4K as daily drivers so I let it go.. Take care and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G935F