• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BK Sub based on Noob's V6 (Pic heavy!)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Thank you guys! Nothing replaced, it is same as came from BK

Sent from my iPhone

yowatsu9

4/12/14
Thank you, indeed it is a nice watch and really enjoy it even though belongs to Mrs!

Now about that car, I give you a hint since you are good in this game, it's a Korean made car

Sent from my iPhone

Kia Cadenza, they did a great job on that car

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Would love to see a video in HD of this one.Looks superb!
I am not good in videos I am afraid.. But I put some good effort in photos [emoji39]
Kia Cadenza, they did a great job on that car
Car is amazing, I am very happy and glad I didn't pay all this extra buck for a 5 series as I was ready to go for a 530i

Sent from my iPhone

yowatsu9

4/12/14
I am not good in videos I am afraid.. But I put some good effort in photos [emoji39]

Car is amazing, I am very happy and glad I didn't pay all this extra buck for a 5 series as I was ready to go for a 530i

Sent from my iPhone

and here I am with my 528i m sport....
Haha but I agree you get a lot of bang for your buck out of that car, great choice

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
and here I am with my 528i m sport....
Haha but I agree you get a lot of bang for your buck out of that car, great choice
If I was back in Europe I would buy a BMW to be honest. Now I am an expat so did not want to spend more because any plan for me can be changed in no time, your car is amazing enjoy [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone

yowatsu9

4/12/14
If I was back in Europe I would buy a BMW to be honest. Now I am an expat so did not want to spend more because any plan for me can be changed in no time, your car is amazing enjoy [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone

thanks bud and same to you!

might be grabbing a BK sub soon so I look forward to joining the club.

P.s. I saw a k900 on the road today and it was a head turner. Kudos to Kia

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
thanks bud and same to you!

might be grabbing a BK sub soon so I look forward to joining the club.

P.s. I saw a k900 on the road today and it was a head turner. Kudos to Kia
I believe BK looks nice and worth of the extra spent because of the swiss movement and also the excellent QC... Not all members have trained eyes for QC. I just ordered a SD4K best noob V2 and I saved the extra money to go for a classic TC as well so did not go with BK this time mostly because there is no cyclops and I believe also A2836 is a good movement.
K900 is a whole different class, not a driver's car for sure

yowatsu9

4/12/14
I believe BK looks nice and worth of the extra spent because of the swiss movement and also the excellent QC... Not all members have trained eyes for QC. I just ordered a SD4K best noob V2 and I saved the extra money to go for a classic TC as well so did not go with BK this time mostly because there is no cyclops and I believe also A2836 is a good movement.
K900 is a whole different class, not a driver's car for sure

You're most definitely right... While you can't go wrong with the BK version SD4k, if you do your due diligence with the QC the regular noob v2 is great, so long as that date wheel is centered (I haven't seen any issues on this really?) you have a great watch for less. And a TC as well? I'm getting jealous
Also true about the k900, I haven't driven one yet but if I were going to spend that amount on a Korean import I'd probably sacrifice a little luxury for the Genesis V8

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
You're most definitely right... While you can't go wrong with the BK version SD4k, if you do your due diligence with the QC the regular noob v2 is great, so long as that date wheel is centered (I haven't seen any issues on this really?) you have a great watch for less. And a TC as well? I'm getting jealous
Also true about the k900, I haven't driven one yet but if I were going to spend that amount on a Korean import I'd probably sacrifice a little luxury for the Genesis V8
True, a good Noob can be a nice watch if you are careful during QC. I had a DSSD and I was very happy with it, then I scratched it and sold it to someone here locally.. TC are amazing pieces but I am no 5digit Rolex fan even though I will give the Classic Sub a good chance now and let's see

K900 (or Quoris) is luxurious, a colleague in the company has it and it's a truly excellent car if you don't mind driving a Kia of course and paying all this to me

Sent from my iPhone

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
yes, but BK has changed the original bezel?
He doesn't change the bezel, he is using the watch as sent by Noob, only he aligns markers etc if crooked, reposition xtal, change date wheel if not good

Sent from my iPhone

blee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/15
He doesn't change the bezel, he is using the watch as sent by Noob, only he aligns markers etc if crooked, reposition xtal, change date wheel if not good

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, precisely. In addition to that, he replaces the asian movement with an ETA.

blee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/15
I don't think he does.I heard he just orders the swiss eta version

Good to know. I'll check to see if mine's is well oiled. Who knows how long those movements have been sitting around...

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
R2 edit Thanks...

You need to post this in the Member to Member sales with a tagged picture.

You can't post a watch for sale outside that forum.... nevermind that you don't have possession of the watch...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
R2 edit Thanks...

10) Sales are only allowed in the sales section. No advertising or selling outside of the sales section.

11) NOTE: refusal to adhere to the sales rules subjects the member to consideration for placement in No-sales group for a minimum of thirty days.

painless66

Known Member
1/7/15
Sorry... Im new to all this. I have the watch in my possession and im going to try and list it now. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated as this would be my first sale on here. Hopefully i can properly post the pictures without too much trouble. Thanks again for any help you can provide...