• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BK Sub based on Noob's V6 (Pic heavy!)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Sorry... Im new to all this. I have the watch in my possession and im going to try and list it now. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated as this would be my first sale on here. Hopefully i can properly post the pictures without too much trouble. Thanks again for any help you can provide...
Help is all there if you can read and be patient to educate yourself! Everybody has went through this stage, just go in the member sales area, see how others posting ads and read the stickies...

switi

Known Member
23/4/11
big question, what gen parts will this v6 take? movement,dial hands crystal? etc?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I've done some editing. Nice sub! BK is a trusted dealer here. Bert takes care of his customers after the sale. He's been selling pieces for years. Any other BK factoids can be answered by BK himself or discussed via PM. Let the OP enjoy his watch and quit "smoking" in this thread.

Cheers
R2

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Zoltar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/2/12
Wow, the lume in the pics is amazing. What kind of blue lume did they use??

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Wow, the lume in the pics is amazing. What kind of blue lume did they use??
I really don't know but lume indeed is nice and will hold for some time, for sure there is nothing close to a torch gen Rollie

Sent from my iPhone

Zoltar

MULTI ACCOUNT
12/2/12
Yeah I know, I have a gen GMT master. Nothing beats the feeling of the real thing. Tried a Helenarou BB homage but I ended up thinking what am I doing? Wearing a rep while the gen Rolex sits in the box.......

But anyway, your watch is yaw drapping!!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Yeah I know, I have a gen GMT master. Nothing beats the feeling of the real thing. Tried a Helenarou BB homage but I ended up thinking what am I doing? Wearing a rep while the gen Rolex sits in the box.......

But anyway, your watch is yaw drapping!!
That gen feeling is what you pay for indeed.. I have a gen PO Omega Chrono and sure everything is perfect and feels "clean" but still no gen Rolex in my hands. Even I am so confused now after having all these nice reps which one I would go when going gen, the GMT is a serious contender though [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone

Zoltar

MULTI ACCOUNT
12/2/12
Try to catch a Rollie that is sitting around for a long time on eBay. It might need some work and attention, but you can get yourself the real thing for a price a new Tudor will cost you. You might concider the Rolex Oysterquartz. Very rare and ultra precise........and affordable.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Try to catch a Rollie that is sitting around for a long time on eBay. It might need some work and attention, but you can get yourself the real thing for a price a new Tudor will cost you. You might concider the Rolex Oysterquartz. Very rare and ultra precise........and affordable.
Well I am the guy that prefers a brand new unworn unopened item.. But your idea is great actually!!

Sent from my iPhone

Zoltar

MULTI ACCOUNT
12/2/12
Yeah, new Rollies are way too expensive. Good luck on your search!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Nice pink shirt! Kidding very nice looking rep
LOLOL, love that pink yes, this is an excellent watch that I wear with pride.. I had a meeting the other day with a nice gentleman that owns a couple of gen Rollies and we was just blown away that this watch is not a gen and that costs around $350. Story to be taught is that we have become experts in here to spot reps but out there even 1/1000 will not be able to tell

Bro84

30/11/15
Small pics update

Hi, to me it looks like you are very happy with the BK version 6. I have two questions if you would be kind to answer.
1. Did you find any flaws with the watch you recieved?
2. Is it water proof?

Thanks

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Hi, to me it looks like you are very happy with the BK version 6. I have two questions if you would be kind to answer.
1. Did you find any flaws with the watch you recieved?
2. Is it water proof?

Thanks
hello there, actually I bought for my wife so I am wearing maybe once a month if I get bored. I like it too much yes, I believe it is a very nice watch
1. Obvious flaw is the gaps on the SEL and I would want cyclops not to reflect so much light sometimes and under certain condition
2. By design it is supposed to be water proofed, I did not test or ask BK to do it for me since it is not my watch, if I had a descent smith around I would do it (costs around 15-20Euro only)

jopty

16/2/16
Hi,

Please tell me who is BK from who you got this watch for U? I cant find him or her in TD section. Please help and provde me with a link to his site or whatsoever. Thanks!

PS
So you paid $350, is it correct? Any enhancements have been made by TD prior to send you this watch? I mean pre sale enhancements like cleaning inside from dirt and putting oil on moving parts etc? Regadrs

AirSan

20/4/16
:wowa::wowa::wowa::wowa::wowa:damnnnnn im so nervous :D i really want this watch!!!!!!!

AirSan

20/4/16
Hi,

Please tell me who is BK from who you got this watch for U? I cant find him or her in TD section. Please help and provde me with a link to his site or whatsoever. Thanks!

PS
So you paid $350, is it correct? Any enhancements have been made by TD prior to send you this watch? I mean pre sale enhancements like cleaning inside from dirt and putting oil on moving parts etc? Regadrs

hey just go to "dealer" in the menue and there you have to click on BK's Repertorium

Then search a post of him and write him pm. he will answer asap.