• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BK Sub based on Noob's V6 (Pic heavy!)

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
I received my first BK and it is based on the latest Noob V6 version so I wanted to put some pics here for everyone to see what he gets when he goes with this option.
I am happy with BK's work, everything seems aligned and in place, watch and bracelet feels nice, date is sitting nicely and cyclops is centered. I ordered a Noob V5 this July but had problem with movement so this is why I wanted to go with BK as this is my wife's watch and she really loved it but it failed during holidays and that really had me going that time.

Anyway please enjoy the pics and let me know of any questions

Some unboxing pics..

Then some pics under the study light

I love lumes as you!!!

Some more pics morning time

And some wristies there...

I did not use any photo filters so you understand what watch looks like in reality... Hope you enjoyed!

ToyRWI

Looking Around
1/11/15
Fantastic review. I'm looking forward to see BK's work on v6 blue sub!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vegasbaby

11/3/14
Pics not coming through Tapatalk [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
nice review! How does the watch feel when wound?? Does BK replace the movement with a brand new swiss ETA or do they ship from Noob with swiss ETA?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Dial looks good in these pics the marker surrounds don't look overly thick

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Thank you guys, it's a nice watch..

I don't know why you cannot see pics via Tapatalk, I just see all pics with no issues at all

Watxh winds nicely and feels confident throughout and in all crown positions for all functions.. I don't know what BK does at the end, I asked if he puts same Swiss ETA like the one someone can buy from Ofrei and he said it's the same quality, not refurbished of any kind
[MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION],I was looking forward for your feedback and comments, that's why I have put so many and detailed pics here

Sent from my S6 Edge+

SuprKamiGuru

4/10/15
I know I said this in your other post but, DAMN look at that lume...... Err Mer Gerd... I love it. I hope the DSSD I order from him next year looks as good or better then that. Holy crap!!! lol. Wear it well. It looks stunning.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I'm loving the last wristshot! :drool: looks awesome mate!

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Looks really good tbh dial makes it
Well it well my friend

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I know I said this in your other post but, DAMN look at that lume...... Err Mer Gerd... I love it. I hope the DSSD I order from him next year looks as good or better then that. Holy crap!!! lol. Wear it well. It looks stunning.
I had the DSSD Noob V5 (same used from BK as well) and lume is awesome so go on and grab one!
I'm loving the last wristshot! :drool: looks awesome mate!
Thank you my friend, had some nice time wearing it today
Looks really good tbh dial makes it
Well it well my friend
This is Mrs' watch, I think I will go for the SD4000 some time soon as I feel this is the watch I like most even though I enjoyed cyclops on this one

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Bk version is no different to a stock noob version.apart from movement.forgot qc you can just check your qc pics proper and get just as good an example as what bk sells

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Bk version is no different to a stock noob version.apart from movement.forgot qc you can just check your qc pics proper and get just as good an example as what bk sells

+1

Exactly.

BK's offering is basically a stock noob factory watch with a Swiss ETA.

Probably comes from China with a Swiss ETA already installed.

To make the watch LOOK different from a well QC'd stock factory rep, BK should use a h4 (tall) cannon pinion movement.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
+1

Exactly.

To make the watch LOOK different from a well QC'd stock factory rep, BK should use a h4 (tall) cannon pinion movement.

I use h4 on all my peices now

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
It's a capped off cannon pinion like the gen and does not have a ugly style hole like reps have. Also it puts the hand stack at the correct height.reps hour hand nearly touches the dial looks ugly.h4 is a must

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
+1

Exactly.

It does come direct from factory with ETA already installed, BK told me this in an email.

He should really be clear about which mods (if any) he has done to each watch

So it's not "based on a noob v6" it is a noob v6