• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC.caddell version.just arrived

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Wow!the wait is over and now it's here.I have to say these are beautiful watches from TC.the crown guards look fine and the rounded insert is better than I thought it might be in the flesh.the bracelet is stunning but has the same issue that others have commented on,ie the links nearest the sel don't fold over and appear to be very tight.I think this is minor considering the over quality on show here.I'm suprised at how far the the crown pops out compared to other rollies I have and this might just be the type of movement.please excuse the sweaty finger prints as I was pretty excited when opening up the well wrapped parcel.a big thanks to TC for suppling this fantastic watch.
2esa3uzu.jpg
emy7amu2.jpg

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
Congrats! I received my v5 yesterday and I love it.

Ewski

Horology Curious
9/10/13
Has this TC sub just been released ? If so how does this compare ?

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Wow....Everyone's getting new TC's! I want a new one! :wyliehelp:

Sweet looking with a subtle change! He makes a great watch! :cheers:

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Thanks for all the positive comments guys.This watch has exceeded my expectations and the black date wheel overly quite cool

Taze00

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/13
which TD sells this new sub ? How Much ?

TC subs are sold by TC himself not a TD. He has a page somewhere on the forums here.

Have you decided on a model you want to purchase yet?

orca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/13
that really looks awesome... makes me wanna get one on my wrist asap!

only thing holding me back is the wait time, which I assume will be huge cuz i want the white dwo with the Caddell dial, as close to the original as possible.

i may just shoot TC an email... has anyone gotten this caddell version with an extra white DWO? i assume they will be easily interchangeable and a watch maker will be able to swap it out? then it will be pretty much the same as getting a TC Sub V5 with the Caddell dial? that will be awesome!!

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Wow....Everyone's getting new TC's! I want a new one! :wyliehelp:

Sweet looking with a subtle change! He makes a great watch! :cheers:

Same! A lot of threads popping up the black date wheel is a nice touvh