• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Noob Explorer 216570 CHS Thread

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
This is phenomena work, thank you!!!! Does anyone know if these hands fit a Yuki converted??

rawrzhu

Known Member
21/12/14
i dont think the hands will fit a yuki, im also not sure if a yuki will fit into this case set.

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
The GEN Hands Fit an an Converted Yuki... You can see an nice Thread at the Yuki site self... The Convert made by Miskidpied :)

This is phenomena work, thank you!!!! Does anyone know if these hands fit a Yuki converted??

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
Just ordered this with the black dial :)

Decalogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/15
The GEN Hands Fit an an Converted Yuki... You can see an nice Thread at the Yuki site self... The Convert made by Miskidpied :)
Wasn't modified to a A3185 for GMT master? Is it possible to turn it into a A3187 (considering the 2mm difference in the case)?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Amazing review, I need to come back and study again, thank you much for your effort and time spent!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
By the way I enjoy so much the gen macro shots, genuine is so well designed that even under the "microscope" looks perfect!

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
By the way I enjoy so much the gen macro shots, genuine is so well designed that even under the "microscope" looks perfect!

I'll give you one bit of advice. Never ever ever ever look at a gen under a loupe or microscope. You will find imperfections on every watch made even $300k Pateks. If you are OCD like me - DO NOT DO IT. LOL

You wont be able to enjoy your watch if you do especially on a gen. Once you see something or you know its there you will never forget and that becomes a very very expensive flip. Believe me I've lost over $30k this year alone flipping gens after doing this exact thing - And I think you know I own alot of gens. Well alot of Rolex gens at the moment anyway which I havent used a loupe on yet.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I'll give you one bit of advice. Never ever ever ever look at a gen under a loupe or microscope. You will find imperfections on every watch made even $300k Pateks. If you are OCD like me - DO NOT DO IT. LOL

You wont be able to enjoy your watch if you do especially on a gen. Once you see something or you know its there you will never forget and that becomes a very very expensive flip. Believe me I've lost over $30k this year alone flipping gens after doing this exact thing - And I think you know I own alot of gens. Well alot of Rolex gens at the moment anyway which I havent used a loupe on yet.
Well I don't have the luxury to own more then a couple of gens and I enjoy most taking pictures of them so macro can be really fascinating.. I get you 100% but fortunately I have not reached to that point of being too anal so I enjoy all my reps as if they were gens most of the times... Maybe after dealing with gens sometime you get to grow this habit that you examine everything under the loop, hope I will not get there for the reasons you mentioned lolol!!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
another award worthy thread!

D

d4m.test

Great review, thanks!

Any lume comparison pictures?

hunter.nurse

16/3/16
How is the bracelet? Is it a dead giveaway? Any of my rollie bracelets have been dead giveaways when someone asks to wear or hold it...the safety part of the clasp just didn't have the bite/click of a GEN. That's why I turned to putting them onto NATO straps, and well NATO straps are bad ass too :)

Russ1965

21/2/13
One of the best, in-depth reviews I've had the fortune to read.

Well done.