• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beware your next purchase with Sead (he will exceed your expectations).

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Accept the crystal cup at the feast beware of the dwarf.

zyzzbrah9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/20
Also just placed my first order with Sead and my expectations in terms of commutation and timeframes have been exceeded throughout.

I feel as though this thread should be removed or at least the title amended as when I first saw this I was second guessing whether to proceed. Only after reading through did I realise how far off the mark the OP is, others may not bother reading and it’s not fair on a high quality TD.

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
I have purchased several watches from Sead, both from China and his stock in the UK. I have always had great watches from Sead and stellar service. He responds quicker than most. The only issue I have right now is the Royal Mail debacle. my current watch from Sead from the UK has not left the UK in more than 3 weeks. Anyone else have a watch hung up there?

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I feel as though this thread should be removed or at least the title amended as when I first saw this I was second guessing whether to proceed. Only after reading through did I realise how far off the mark the OP is, others may not bother reading and it’s not fair on a high quality TD.
Thread title changed to be more accurate. Beleive me, this thread is anything but hurtful to Sead.

Bluenoze

Certified
1/1/23
UK
Thread title changed to be more accurate. Beleive me, this thread is anything but hurtful to Sead.
You missed a trick with some word play, could have read ....

he will ex-sead your expectations​

not funny nba GIF

ill get my coat

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Yeah, he’s got multiple people vouching for him, I may grab my next watch from him with all these good reviews, no joke

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Yeah, he’s got multiple people vouching for him, I may grab my next watch from him with all these good reviews, no joke
Thinking about it myself, checked his EU stock for a noob recently and his prices are quite competitive given that you'll save time and risk of shipping. A very good option for all eu/British members.

Reactions: joeyc

djvoodoo

Horology Curious
5/3/16
I have purchased several watches from Sead, both from China and his stock in the UK. I have always had great watches from Sead and stellar service. He responds quicker than most. The only issue I have right now is the Royal Mail debacle. my current watch from Sead from the UK has not left the UK in more than 3 weeks. Anyone else have a watch hung up there?
I ordered from Uk stock to Uk but the watch was damaged or something so Sead did not send it. So awaiting one from China but no idea on the time scale into UK. As for going out we had some crap with a hack of the royal mail systems so international post is off the table in some instances, not all but some. I think private delivery firms are ok.

robbieg83

Horology Curious
6/2/23
Oklahoma
Thanks for providing the additional insight; I appreciate your efforts at adding transparency.

I've been away from the rep game for quite some time, but I bought 10 pieces from Sead more than ten years ago - when he was new and hadn't built as strong of a reputation - and had only positive experiences. Back then, he was honest, stood behind his service and prided himself of going above and beyond. I can't see how he'd change his approach after all this time. On the other forum, he was well-known for being a trusted dealer.

djvoodoo

Horology Curious
5/3/16
Do not listen to this poster. Got my first rep from Sead Omega NTTD and after i figured out how to use it (my dumb ass is thick had to google changing the time). Its beautiful and just as qc pics. 10 days from purchase from china. Sead was bang on and replied to all my emails. Will defo use Sead again no doubt a professional seller. Thank you SEAD.

merlynmanson1000

Little bit Conversation...
Certified
8/4/16
Germany
Yes, I have the same Problem. Order a Patek 4 weeks ago and the Transporter Status is unknown. Today I contact Sead about this shit..

CerpinTaxt89

Supporter
Certified
23/1/23
Austria

I'm in the same boat. But it can't be helped I guess, not his fault that royal mail has such problems atm. Funny, the reason why I bought from UK stock was to get the watch faster. Little did I know haha

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
I'm in the same boat. But it can't be helped I guess, not his fault that royal mail has such problems atm. Funny, the reason why I bought from UK stock was to get the watch faster. Little did I know haha
Yes I ordered one he had in stock in China 2 weeks after ordering the watch from the UK and the watch from China should be here the end of this week. The one from the UK still says " Label Created Not Yet In System"