• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beware your next purchase with Sead (he will exceed your expectations).

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I saw a fews members here on RWI having the issues too. Not just Reddit

But it’s since no one agree with my posts, I will not post anything like this again and please delete the thread.
The bit you left out in your OP is the fact that if there is a problem with a watch or the wrong one is sent Sead will go out of his way to sort the problem out. This is what makes him a Trusted Dealer on RWI.

All dealers make mistakes it is how they deal with those mistakes that shows us how good or bad they are. Sead has always scored high on that scale. His reputation as a trusted dealer comes before all else.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I like Reddit's watches-circlejerk sub. It's funny.

However, Reptime is even funnier. If you think that mental r******ion is amusing, that is. Don't believe me? Ask a tech question and wait for the reptime a**clown posse to arrive.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
i m not sure should i respond or no but here again...
there is a chance of mixing stock number in eu stock or uk only of watches that i have multple stock in europe.
and unfortunetly that is hard to fix. its different than in china.
here when someone orders , i get a watch and put a sticker with his name and that watch is his unless he doesnt like it, than i exchange for different one.
in europe i send various watches and mostly 1 piece each until it sells than i replace with a new one. and there are no issues with qc .
but than u have like subs or similar that i send 5 pieces or more and keep rotating to keep up the stock .
so u have sub , u have 10-15 people that want to see qc , u have 4-5 people asking me for payment details , and than u 2-3 people that actually pay.
also if someone asks me for payment details now and someone else asks me 6 hours later. but the second guy pays immidietly and first guy tomorrow.
i really really cant do much
the only thing i can do is
1 dont send qc pics anyone before payment , only after payment , so u get what u see,
2 u dont like it what u get, dont unwrap and return it , i will refund

BUT all the watches that are sent to uk are really good watches all checked on timegraph and so on, can be some nitpcking but thats the game .

if this wont work anymore, i will cut in full european stock and focus selling from china like everyone else and make sure u get the exact watch.

again im NOT playing here shady games , if u order vsf or clean or similar and i send u something else thats cheaper or less of the quality .

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
If there wasn't such a culture of rejecting watches (I believe it is called RL elsewhere) using silly tools that could only work if the photo is straight on and perfect, then there would not be so much confusion in the first place. This is my humble opinion. I absolutely hate that culture as I believe it has driven up the prices because of so many rejections. Who knows how many 116500s, 116610s, PAM 111s have been sent back because there was a shadow on them from the camera angle.

Rant over but this really gets to me.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If there wasn't such a culture of rejecting watches (I believe it is called RL elsewhere) using silly tools that could only work if the photo is straight on and perfect, then there would not be so much confusion in the first place. This is my humble opinion. I absolutely hate that culture as I believe it has driven up the prices because of so many rejections. Who knows how many 116500s, 116610s, PAM 111s have been sent back because there was a shadow on them from the camera angle.

Rant over but this really gets to me.
These same people would have had panic attacks back in the days when we had no QC, You developed a relationship with your TD of choice and trusted him to send a solid piece. Worked out well for all of us. Now we have this new generation of insecure nit pickers.

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
Tbh, i always buy from Sead and i don't even look at the qc pics he sends me, because every damn watch i got was outstanding.

And guess who i will be hitting up these days, regarding a new GMT?
Sead is my go to TD - he always delivers

Reactions: djvoodoo

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
You developed a relationship with your TD of choice and trusted him to send a solid piece.
That is still how it works in my world. If I get QC pics I do not even look at them. I really cannot understand why people would post QC pics for others unknowledgeable opinions. If someone points out a flaw, whether it is there or not, it ruins the whole experience. Every time a watch arrives it is a moment of excitement. These poor idiots have taken the joy out of it for themselves.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Meanwhile, OP keeps reading the thread and doesn’t even have the balls to apologize for his stupidity.
Do we really need to put up with this kind of people here?
I need to take my meds I think ;)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I have not really. I just want to share because I thoughts it’s was helpful for other RWI members.
Then why are you posting in his "buyer reviews" section? This section is for legitimate buyer reviews, not hearsay. Personally, I don't think this post belongs anywhere but if it does it wouldn't be here it would be in general chat.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
All dealers make mistakes it is how they deal with those mistakes that shows us how good or bad they are
Pernille Harder Football GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

That, 100% that. There is not a single seller of anything, anywhere who has never stuffed up, what makes a good seller (of goods or services) is how they deal with it and as stated Sead is one of the finest, he's been doing this as long as RWI has been around.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@promax01 Since you are, like myself, a supporter of RWI, I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt and should be considered innocent until proven guilty, i.e. guilty of posting this "with a sinister motive".

Of course, ultimately it's your call, but if I were you:

* I would apologize to RWI and admit that I made a mistake by making inaccurate accusations based on information I misinterpreted, misunderstood or misread

* I would apologize for posting in a buyer's review section, even though I am not a buyer

* I would publicly apologize to Sead personally

Again, I am of course in no position to demand you do any of this. But it's simply what I would do to rectify a mistake I made... Your call......