• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beware your next purchase with Sead (he will exceed your expectations).

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF

Fra996600

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/1/23
Italy
Bought 2 watches with Sead. A cartier santos and a DJ. He’s the best. Same pics as the QC. 0 issues

Reactions: Kingga

LeftfootFirst

Known Member
Certified
27/8/22
UK
I have made a couple of enquiries to Sead and he has always responded professionally and promptly. (y)

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
As expected, OP has got no balls.
@promax01 Since you are, like myself, a supporter of RWI, I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt and should be considered innocent until proven guilty, i.e. guilty of posting this "with a sinister motive".

Of course, ultimately it's your call, but if I were you:

* I would apologize to RWI and admit that I made a mistake by making inaccurate accusations based on information I misinterpreted, misunderstood or misread

* I would apologize for posting in a buyer's review section, even though I am not a buyer

* I would publicly apologize to Sead personally

Again, I am of course in no position to demand you do any of this. But it's simply what I would do to rectify a mistake I made... Your call......
I think by now we know what OP's made of.

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
As expected, OP has got no balls.

I think by now we know what OP's made of.

Well... I guess by now it's safe to say that "his silence speaks louder than a thousand words".

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia

klockjohan

El Patron
5/12/15
EU
I have bought many watches from Sead over the years, and I have had zero issues. Not a single rejected QC.
Always honest about if he can source the watch or not.
Well packaged, and safe delivery.

Please refrain from starting a 'bash dealers reputation'-thread based on rumours.
You never know who started those rumours, and why. Ask yourself who will benefit from the rumours.

MoreCoffee

Horology Curious
28/1/23
Planet Earth
Despite this thread, I ordered my first watch from Sead near midnight on Sunday evening following several very pleasant messages and receiving a lot of help both on the forum and directly from Sead. His reputation on here and the opinions of longstanding respected members made it a no brainier for me.

Incredibly, the watch arrived this morning some 30 hours after ordering and it is exactly the one from the QC photos. It’s a fabulous piece and I’m extremely happy with both the service and my lovely new watch.

I will be buying from Sead again.

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Agree with everyone’s post here apart from the OPs. Sead has been fantastic with every order I’ve made over the past 3 years. Superb TD.

Kingga

Horology Curious
5/1/23
Uk
Every purchase I've had with sead has been great, quick delivery from uk stock and has always been the same watch as QC - this is my very recent purchase

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Posts like this show how important it is to write reviews of your buys, and not just "first buy" ones. That way, all noobs getting schizophrenic 5 minutes after ordering because they don't receive a feedback would see the prevalence of positive reviews over this kind of BS. You'll probably see a 99,9/0,1 relationship, if at all. Unfortunately, we tend to take our time to write only when we're disappointed and less so when we're happy.

OP, in the outside world your post is called libel and is prosecutable. The fact that it is based on hearsay is also an aggravating factor.
Tap Tap Tap Judge GIF

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
1000% agreed with @Feefo

Hey OP:
Episode 2 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

Reactions: Feefo

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
Been using Sead for years. NEVER had a problem. He would rectify any issue I am sure, always.

Reactions: bluejob