• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beware your next purchase with Sead (he will exceed your expectations).

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Just ahead up to everyone for your next purchase. I saw a fews reviews recently from Sead on RWI and Reddit . That the buyer received wrong Watch and not the same of the QC. It’s sad because he is long time TD here and other forums too.

Last edited:

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
I bought a watch from Sead in 2022. I did, despite his remote location on the Island, thousands of miles away from the Land of the Brave and Free, because he was the only one who was able to get me the watch I wanted. A smooth transaction all the way!

So you are saying a couple of people we don't know complain on Reddit that he allegedly made a mistake, and you are using this trying to question the integrity of a TD with a stellar reputation?

I'm sure most of us make a mistake in our line of business sometimes, myself included.

Last edited:

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
I bought a watch from Sead in 2022. So you are saying a couple of people we don't know complain on Reddit that he allegedly made a mistake, and you are using this trying to question the integrity of a TD with a stellar reputation?

I'm sure most of us make a mistake in our line of business sometimes, myself included.
It’s also the same issues with member from RWI here too. I just see something, say something. Just want to share it. If mod not allow please delete the thread.

Edit : I see more then 5 people have the same issues

Last edited:

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Just ordered from Sead, hope i get the watch i saw in the QC pics lol
I think you should ask him directly source from China, don’t get sources from UK. That’s what I heard

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I bought a watch from Sead in 2022. I did, despite his remote location on the Island, thousands of miles away from the Land of the Brave and Free, because he was the only one who was able to get me the watch I wanted. A smooth transaction all the way!

So you are saying a couple of people we don't know complain on Reddit that he allegedly made a mistake, and you are using this trying to question the integrity of a TD with a stellar reputation?

Anything posted on Reddit is worth less than a pile of shaved pubes

djvoodoo

Horology Curious
5/3/16
Yeah tbf he has been sound, and its uk, but i know its the only one in stock so should be ok. End of the day it is what it is and I'm happy so far. Im like a kid at Christmas :)

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
That’s what I heard
200.gif

🤪

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
@promax01 Have you personally bought a watch from Sead?
I have not really. I just want to share because I thoughts it’s was helpful for other RWI members.
Wow I guess the eight years of buying from Sead with no problems whatsoever count for nothing when compared to peoples experience (or lack thereof) on Reddit.
I saw a fews members here on RWI having the issues too. Not just Reddit

But it’s since no one agree with my posts, I will not post anything like this again and please delete the thread.

Anyway here is the quote from Sead

guys yes sometimes from italy or uk can happen mixup
due having 3-4, 5 pieces of the same watch, and u ask me for the qc pics i send them but that doesnt mean u are buying. but than happens both uf u buying it . than also when packing in europe it be mixed with another stock number. however all these watches are qc-ed here in china prior shipping to italy so for me they are all in good working order and good looks when in look them in life.
than never happens with most of other watches like pams and some omegas and so on that i have only 1 piece .
plus that never happens with watches from china .
also i offer return any watch from uk as long is unwrapped so in anycase of disliking or mix u can freely return

also unfortunetly keeping all the stock under full control in italy, in uk, here in china is not so easy

also sending lets say only 1 sub 41mm vsf or kermit or similar high demand makes even more problems in europe

so in final if u want garantee exact watch like qced i suggest u china , if u want exact watch as qc take something not so popular like omega like different rolex or so
and if u want sub and exact like qc from europe i cant guarantee u that 100% but i guarantee u good watch

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I have not really. I just want to share because I thoughts it’s was helpful for other RWI members.

I saw a fews members here on RWI having the issues too. Not just Reddit

But it’s since no one agree with my posts, I will not post anything like this again and please delete the thread.

Anyway here is the quote from Sead
Are you really telling us that you’ve decided to give a bad opinion about a trusted dealer that you have not bought a watch from?
Do you realize what you’re doing or is there simply something seriously wrong with you?